Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Do you do Enemas in your family?

Just wondering.

I know that they are very very good for you and should be done regularly. However, I am much more of a health nut than the rest of my family. I am 17 years old, the oldest boy among 8 kids living at home.

So, it is kind of embarrassing for me to ask an enema from my mom or my dad, needless to say as they do not do that stuff too often. It just sounds weird.

Though when I get married, if my wife (whoever she is to be) would agree to it, I think it would be good for us to give each other enemas, make it a family deal.

So, yeah… its kind of a weird thing but just wondering if anyone here has benefited from them.

~Shawn

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I don’t do enemas but my mom occasionally does and it is really good for getting excess out of your colon, even if there isn’t much. It prevents buildup and is probably a good backup. My suggestion, try one out and see what it does for you. It’s best to introduce them in gradually because too much of an intense detox can make you nauseous.

• Isn’t it a rather weird topic??

Which brings me to question #2, does anyone give themselves enemas? The way I see it, you cannot give yourself an enema. That is what Dr. Schulze says too. At leat to get good results.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Enemas are very good for you,and also colonics.Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD1QzlKkz_s

• As it is necessary to bathe the outside of our bodies, so it is with the inside. Do not take enemas or colonics at any time during the cleansing diet or afterwards. They are unnecessary and can be extremely harmful.

There is a much superior method of cleansing the colonic tract without the harmful effects of customary colonics and enemas. This method will cleanse the entire digestive tract while the colonics and enemas will only reach the colon or a small part of it. Colonics can be expensive while our salt-water method is not.

This is what it says in The Master Cleanse.

• Please be careful in the number of times you do enemas!! and the type of fluid you use. Enemas, while beneficial, can really mess up your fluid & electrolyte balance inside your body.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

My mom has never ever had anyone do enemas for her, she always does it herself. I don’t see what the difference is if you hold the bag up or if someone else does.

• i give myself enemas by hooking the bag up on a high towel bar and laying on the floor. Colonics are far superior though. I only do enemas if Im feeling ‘backed up’. I recommend getting a professional enema kit if youre serious about doing them. Make sure to drink a fresh green juice with lots of celery in it afterwards to rebalance your electrolytes.

• I do enemas and wheatgrass implants. It is part of the Ann Wigmore program. I do them by myself, no one is needed to hold the bag, just hang it up and lay on a slantboard is best.

• great post bubbaw,I too am a frequent enema and colonic(when I can afford them)user since age 14 (now mid 40s),enemas saved my life I think.My problems began ata age 14 ,got severe chronic constipation weekly going only every 3 to 4 days,and it was very painful large BMs I had to pass.My doctor said I had developed mega colon and had an elongated anus,form having to pass such huge BMs.

During summer vacation I stayed with my recently widowed aunt(an ex LVN) ,helping her around the house.During my 3 rd day there ,I got a tummy ache from hell,I hadnt gone potty in 4 days,my aunt heard me groaning in agony in her bathroom,and asked what was wrong.

My tummy is killing me,I havent gone potty in 4 days,what should I do ??

Oh my 4 days is too long ,I have a cure in the medicine cabinet for you right now !!Can you get it for me ,its called an ENEMA ,its in green and white box,see it??

Yes here it is ,I opened the door and gave it to her,she said go get undressed and wrap a towel around the waist in the other room ,while I get things ready here .I was a litttle bit taken aback to hear Id be naked but needed help to go potty ASAP.

In aboout 5 minutes my aunt called for me to go to her room,I shyly walked in and saw the enema on her dresser and a jar of lube.

Ok dear take off the towel and kneel on the edge of the bed on the towels I have there,get your head down low and butt up high as possible,Im going to give you an enema to help you go potty.Uve heated it up for you on the stove to make it warm for you.

I was slow to remove the towel,so my aunt reached over and took it off for me,then she gently guided me into the knee chest position on her bed ,till my butt was up high.My tummy ached real bad ,I trusted my aunt to help me .

Now hold still for a bit of lube Im gonna apply to your butthole,she pulled my cheeks apart t fiind my butt holes center,then she smeared the lube in and around my anus.I jumped at the not unpleasant penetration back there ,till it was done .

Ok now listen closely ,heres how to take an enema dear, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND HOLD IT,PRESS OUT WITH YOUR ANUS,LIKE TAKING A BM ,WHEN I SEE YOUR ANUS OPEN IM GOING TO INSERT THE NOZZLE INTO YOUR RECTUM,DONT MOVE OR SQUIRM WHILE THE NOZZLE ENTERS YOUR RECTUM,IT COULD PUNCTURE THE WALLS OF THE RECTUM AND BE FATAL.

READY ????? i GUESS SO ,GO SLOWLY WITH IT THOUGH !!!

YES DEAR IVE GIVEN 100S OF ENEMAS TO BOYS YOUR AGE AT WORK DONT WORRY,NOW A DEEP BREATH FOR ME AN WE WILL BEGIN !!

I FELT HER HAND PRY MY CHEEKS APART AND THEN THE TIP OF THE ENEMA GOING INTO MY RECTUM-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,UTS STABBING ME AUNTIE TAKE IT OUT !!!!!!

NOW HOLD STILL FOR ME ,THERE UTS ALL IN !!!!!!HERES THE SOLUTION TO MELT THE BMS IN YOUR COLON,TAKE ANOTHER BREATH DEAR,-NOW I FELT THE SALINE SOLUTION GOING INTO MY COLON AND BOWELS,filling my tummy,and causing cramps,my aunt stopped the flow for a second ,telling me I had to take the entire enema to get relief fully.

Ok almost gone dear one final squeeze of the bulb,there all done.Now stay still for 4 minutes then you can release the enema,she set the cake timer on the dresser and sat next to me on the bed to comfort me as I strained to hold it in.

Finally the bell rang,my aunt helped me to the toilet,and soon as I sat down WHHOOOOSH !!!!!

I went potty like a waterfall ,and as effortlessly as ever before,it felt like 5 weeks worth going out at once!!!!!!

My tummy ache vanished ,but in 3 days ut returned,so my aunt gave me another enema.

When I returned home to moms for 10 th grade ,my problem returned i called my aunt panicked ,my aunt came pver as soon as mom left for work,so no one knew she gave me enemas at moms.

All through high school my aunt came over once a week for my enemas,she saved my life.

• I agree colonics are great !!Im taking course to be cert. colon therapist here in Calif ,and will be seeking to build a client base ,and will offer 50 % discount for new patients(cost will be $32 per session)for series of 4 !!

• I'm certainly not an expert in this field but I don't know why you can't give yourself an enema ... never heard of someone else helping, actually. I wouldn't want someone helping me with that.

Wheatgrass juice is supposed to be good for implants / enemas:

"Can be used as a colon implant without toxic side effects."

"Wheat Grass Juice used in enemas and implants help heal and detox the walls of the colon."

I found both of these items on the 50 Benefits of Wheatgrass List http://www.sweetwheat.com/top-50-benefits-of-wheatgrass

Good luck, whatever you decide to do...

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Ive never had the courage to try a colonic yet, but i think i will try get a few done before christmas. Ive found a good place that does probiotic implants afterwards.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Enemas and colonics are largely unnecessary, especially if you are eating a low fat, high fruit raw vegan diet. If you feel like you need to flush out your system, this is a good sign that you are not properly digesting your foods and that your diet is probably flawed. For example, you could be eating too much fat from avocados, nuts, seeds, olives, oils, etc.

Any sort of cleanse only alleviates the symptoms rather than getting to the root of the trouble, i.e. your diet.

Swayze

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

You are right Swazye, although no amount of fruit will help if you suffer from low stomach acid and food isnt getting broke down efficiently and is sitting there fermenting.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

That's true. No amount of fruit will help the body heal any disease/disorder if the person is still practicing unhealthy lifestyle habits on a regular basis (e.g. eating too much fat, consuming animal flesh and by-products, drinking, smoking, using drugs, being sedentary, etc.)

Swayze

Lyuba
  • Giving oneself an enema can be dangerous ,if the nozzle goes in crooked,it can puncture the rectum ,causing a potentially fatal blood infection called sepsis !!!