My fiance Nick and I finally really broke up today :'(

Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

I guess it’s been a bit of a time coming. We’re still madly in love with each other but we’re just not right for each other right now. What can you really do in that situation?

If you could spare a moment, please send a bit of healing energy/thought/prayer/mojo/intention my way. And his as well.

Thank you…

Comments

• FeeFee Raw Master

Im really sorry to hear that and I hope you both have plenty of others around you to support you through this.

I wish I could give you a big hug, so please consider yourself hugged. Take care of yourself.

• Of course! I stop everything and reflect on everything about once a day (granted I remember to) and think about people that come to my mind. I will devote some good thoughts for you and you ex.

• Branwyn, I’m very sorry to hear that as well. This is never, ever easy. Of course I’ll send you lots of healing thoughts and send you an internet hug. Take good care – Mon

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. hugs

• Branwyn- I’m so sorry for you pain. Sending gentle, healing, and loving thoughts flowing out to you and him to fill your sadness with peaceful, happy, empowering, and clarifying energy of this new time for you both.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Here’s a big hug, sending you lots of love.