Hello!! New and excited about Raw Living!

Hello All! My name is Danielle, I’m 24 years old, and I live in Clearwater, Florida. I just went Raw about 2 weeks ago. My boyfriend of about 2 months does the raw diet and had been slacking off. He decided he wanted to really get back into it and told me about it. He didn’t ask me to do it or anything, just offered up the info. Well we did a juice fast a few weeks ago to cleanse our system and I decided to do some research on living Raw. I liked what I saw and I liked how I felt after the fast and just eating healthy fruits and veggies so I decided to go for it! And so far I love it! I’m looking forward to feeling the benefits of eating raw and looking forward to chatting with you all and trying the new recipes.

Also, I’m trying to upload a profile picture but I can’t seem to get it to work. Maybe the size is too big… anyone have any advice? Guess I’ll keep playing around with it… 

GO RAYS!!

Comments

• Hi Danielle. I’m new to this too! I have been considering this and decided to do it as well. Today is my third day.

I signed up last night and was unable to get my photo up also.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Photos haven’t been uploading for a while, since the updates to the site. :(

Welcome, both of you! :)

• Thanks Angie! Good to know about the photos!

Hi marionvalleygirl! Are you enjoying it so far? I think because I cleansed my system with the juice fast that it helped with my cravings. I don’t really crave anything… except ice cream! LOL! I did have some ice cream a few nights ago, but other than that I’m doing pretty good.