Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw Festival - Free Raw (also swap, potlucks, forum)

chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Please help create the Free Raw festival by spreading the word. That's the main thing you can do. No money is being spent on this event, so no one wants your money. Free Raw needs your online support now at the beginning stage.

Free Raw's interactive network site needs to be seen by as many raw enthusiasts as possible between now and March '09. But that is all they ask. If you think it may be a good thing they only ask that you post the link somewhere or mention it online when you feel it may be appropriate. You can even copy this post if you like. I may have myself.

Free Raw http://freeraw.ning.com

There are ways to bring the Free Raw festival to you if you can't come to the U.S. East Coast. Check the site for details.

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Oh, this is interesting... looks like you are having one near Shenendoah - George Washington National Forest

Is there a spiritual aspect to this... or just raw foods? :o)

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

If you or anyone/everyone brings or creates a spiritual aspect then that will be perfect. It's FreeRaw and there are no rules. It's about the Freedom!

• Hiya Chris...just noticed this thread...so how is that blog site going? I did read it would be posted a couple of months prior but just curious if you do have any more news about the actual date and location? I'm in NJ and I'm a newbie so I'm finding all kinds of interesting places to go, shop, visit and eat eat eat LOL

Best of luck

Peace

Lo~

• Hey! What part of George Washington Forest is this? Is it near Luray, VA or further down? I live less than 2 hours away from the event, so I definately would love to go! I also saw you are looking for performers. Some of my music folks and I would definately want to perform. I know some other DC people that might be interested as well. Yay Virginia! It's *beautiful* in Shenendoah!!!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

ooo i want to attend a raw festival. great website!