MSN Support?

I have a young teen and I am struggling with things (75% raw atm, want to go up). I wondering if anybody would like to offer some email support.

:D

I am in the UK area.

Thankyou!

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Why not just post your questions on here, we're all happy to support you as much as we can.

What problems are you facing? How can we help you to make it easier for yourself?

• Well, ok.

My problem at the moment is parents. They are the meat and two veg people and repel at the thought of me eating nothing but Raw.

Any ideas on how I can get around this?

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Being raw in a non-raw family is good practice for being raw in a non-raw world. But I think young people who go raw (or even vegan/vegetarian) have to take so much more responsibility for feeding themselves by developing kitchen skills, doing their own grocery shopping, learning nutrition basics, etc.

Ultimately the goal is manage your own food, without them having to fret about feeding you, and of course it's great to help them get into healthier eating habits.

Maybe they would be open to you making a raw dinner once a week or so for everyone? Show off your mad kitchen skillz and make something really tasty and special, so they understand that you're not "missing out" on what they think is good food.

If they see that you're happy and healthy and thriving, and take mature responsibility for yourself, they won't worry as much. Needless to say, it's good not to give them any non-dietary reasons to worry too!