Where do I find gogi berries?

Can gogi berries only be found from online suppliers?? I've checked multiple different grocery stores in my area (including health food stores) and can't seem to find them!.. as well as cocao and wheat grass. I'd much rather purchase them at a store so I don't have to pay for shipping/handling so someone please point me in the right direction! Thanks! =)

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

It's difficult to point someone in the right direction, when we don't have any idea where you live...

Having said that, Wild Oats and Good Food Co Op both sell all the above mentioned items in Central Kentucky...

• My apologizes waterbaby...I guess that would be kind of helpful, wouldn't it?! I'm in Ohio...Dayton, to be exact. Do they have Trader Joe's in Kentucky? They target vegetarians/vegans and organic eaters. Maybe I just overlooked them...

• Raw CurlsRaw Curls Raw Newbie

Try calling all your local health food and natural foods stores and co-ops. I found some at a local natural foods store, but just to let you know, I was disappointed in the flavor of the goji berries, they ended up in my fridge for months but I just recently soaked them and made an awesome dressing out of them with tomatoes, dates and lemon juice.

You might actually find them cheaper online even with shipping. One good source is iherb.com - I've gotten cacao there and paid less (including s/h) than I would have locally.

• StrongAndRawStrongAndRaw Raw Newbie

I purchase mine from Alex the Raw Guru (rawguru.com). He has tons of raw food and offers FREE SHIPPING in the USA for orders of $100.00 or more. I actually don't like goji berries, so I purchased the powder from Raw Guru and add it to all kinds of things. Good luck!

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

We get ours off of amazon.com. I like Navitas the best, a little more plump and soft. FREE SHIPPING if your order is over $25 (and the items have the little free icon posted by it...the goji and cacao are free shipping)...worth it for sure :)