How long should I wait to do the Master Cleanse after a colonic?

On January 17th I had a colonic (water only) performed by a professional and I would like to do the Master Cleanse starting Friday as this co-incides with a lull in the performance aspect of my job as a high school teacher (exams and between semesters). However, I don't want to stress my system too much post-colonic. Anyone with advice?

Comments

• I'm not an expert, but I don't see why you couldn't do the cleanse right afterwards. I know that alot of raw food experts recommend doing colonics during times of fasting or cleansing to help remove the toxins and prevent autointoxication. Did your therapist offer a method to contact them after your service? Maybe it would be a good idea to check with them?

• WHen I did the cleanse I ate fruits for 3 days and then the day I did a colonic I was starting MC. IT helps with the detox process. It actual is less stress (at least for me it was) on my digestive system because I didnt have as much food to digest. If you can start now and dont do the SWF until your second day if you been eating.