Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Seeking raw food preparer in my cancer fight.

I am very knowledgeable about food/nutrition (raw included) having incorporated it into my alternative medicine practice for the twenty years before I had to give up practicing because of my own cancer fight. I live 50 miles west of Chicago. I need a person/people to prepare raw foods for me, either in my home or in theirs because I am too sick to organize, soak, sprout, grind, etc. etc. etc. I have all the necessary gadgets (including a dehydrator). Right now I have two full time jobs, having cancer and fighting cancer. Complete, diverse, creative and fully nutritional raw food prep IS a full time job. You would be monetarily compensated, of course, and the amount would depend on just how much you are able and willing to do, travel time, etc. If this is you, or you know someone who fits this description, please respond. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Lori

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I wish you the best luck in finding someone.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I wish I lived close enough - this is what I would LOVE to be doing!

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

If all else fails there are some services that deliver a week's worth of food at once. Check into "the box" from Rawvolution - http://rawvolution.com.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Doc, so sorry about your challenges!!! Would love to talk more with you about solving this problem... Would you like to post your email here or on your profile so we can speak more privately??? If not do you have a better idea??? I am interested in helping you!!! smile

• Waterbaby12347,

How can you help?

Lori

• PamPam

Lori,

So sorry that you have such a serious health challenge. I wish I could help but I am a city dweller.

Have you checked with Cousin's? They cater and I don't think they deliver, but they may know someone who would.

http://www.cousinsiv.com/

Pam

• Doclori.... just sending good thoughts your way. Sorry I am not close enough to help out.

Namaste!

r4r

• Hello doclori:) I am not sure if you know of this raw food meet-up group in your area

http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/

I noticed there is a message board on the website that may be able to put you in touch with someone in your area that can help

My thoughts are with you:)

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Doc, I would be interested in helping from several ways... One I could prepare meals and ship or Two I could come to your home and be your live-in personal raw food prep person... There are other areas where I may be of help, we could discuss privately if interested... I can be reached on (gmail.com)

• Hi Lori,

I can help with all types of cancer. I use a variant of the Bill Henderson protocol, which has a very high efficacy rate. To the Bill Henderson protocol, I add the healing powers of chlorella, aloe vera juice, electro-magnetic pulse therapy, and ozone infused drinking water. More info on the Bill Henderson protocol can be found here: http://www.beating-cancer-gently.com/

I charge an all inclusive fee for my services, but I guarantee satisfactory results in 60 days - or waive the entire fee.

• I'd love to do it for you, but I'm too far away! There are many raw products out there now-a-days that will allow you to relax on preparation. Lara bars are all raw. I sell Sunrider teas and shakes, which are all live enzyme. I know Rawvolution.com ships meals. I see people have made a lot of good suggestions. Good luck in your battle!

• internettouristinternettourist Raw Newbie

Thank you Gene Wendell for mentioning the protocol you followed. I looked up info on it and learned about the link between root canals and cancer.

I am not sure but some anti-cancer raw protocols might just call for juicing.

• You're welcome.

Yes, most people are unaware of the link between root canals and cancer - particularly breast cancer. Dentistry has proponency for root canals and using mercury amalgam for tooth fillings, and has provided the impetus for fluoridation of drinking water. Instead of sending soldiers to invade foreign nations like Iraq and Afghanistan, I suggest sending them our dentists. The dentists kill much more efficiently.

You're right, there are anti-cancer protocols which involve only juicing. A diet consisting of 100% raw vegetable juice

can reverse cancer in about 9 months. Adding 32 ounces of fresh carrot juice daily to the raw vegetable diet would cut the time in half. Unfortunately, many cancer patients don't have that long left to live. People usually turn to alternative cancer treatments only after their conventional oncologist has completely destroyed their health and sent them home to die with no hope.

Like all other human ailments, cancer develops because of nutritional deficiencies. One can make themselves essentially immune to cancer by insuring they get adequate amounts of Vitamin D, Omega 3 fatty acids, and the minerals iodine, magnesium and selenium. Most Americans are deficient in all 5 of these nutrients, which in my view accounts for the current epidemic of cancer we face.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Just FYI, Larabars are not all raw. Go on their website and you will see.

• Ooh yeah. SOME of them are all raw. You need to read the label, of course!

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

This link has really scared me - a link between root canals and cancer??? wow! I really need to be careful- i have a whole mouthful of root canals! scary!!!!!

Doc Lori- I hope you are doing well and have found a solution for your raw food prep I wish you the best of luck and a full recovery!

• I live in Woodridge, Illinois, and I was a raw chef at Borrowed Earth Cafe for a bit; let me know if you still need somebody, and what city you're in? Right now I'm free all day before 5pm every day.

I'm also studying for a degree in Holistic Nutrition, and I have my AFPA certification in Nutrition and Wellness.

Thanks!

Renee

• Oh and I also know some other people who live in the Southwest Suburbs who have either been professional raw chefs, are certified raw food chefs, or are just really skilled in raw food, who would probably be willing to do this as well.

Drop me an email and we'll talk!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Gene Wendell & carrie6292 - I read that article too (about root canals). This is off topic, but would oil pulling help "pull out" those microbes and get rid of them? Just a thought.