Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

what do you have for breakfast???

2»

Comments

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

Fruit - usually 700-800 cals worth.

example:

4 bananas

1 orange

1 medium cantaloupe

8 dates

I figure i need energy when i wake up, so why not fruit?

;-)

• Green smoothie! I usually buy greens and 5 bananas at the beginning of every week and what ever other fruits look yummy at the time. It's replaced my morning coffee during my drive to work.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

Usually just fruit. Actually, i think i'm going to have an apple right now :) Usually i have grapefruit for breakfast,but it all depends on what i have. But, i try to only have fruit in the a.m...

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

This varies depending on my mood, what I ate the day before, and the season.... but here is a list of things from which I typically choose:

1. Fresh Plant Blood (green juice)

2. Fresh Green Smoothie

3. Fresh fruit (usually a couple of bananas)

4. Today I had a banana and a handful of walnuts

5. Raw granola and raw nut/seed milk (usually hemp seed milk)

6. Protein smoothie which usually has Sun Warrior's Raw rice protein, Manitoba Harvest's hemp protein, New Chapter Organic's Berry Greens powder, maybe some wheat grass powder from Amazing Grass, banana, and Vega's EFA oil

7. A bar from Vega or Amazing Grass

8. Fresh dates

Cheers,

Kristen Suzanne

www.KristensRaw.com

www.KristensRaw.blogspot.com

• Green smoothie!! Today's was spinach, plums and mango, with cinnamon and nutmeg. Fabulous!!

• Green smoothie this morning:

1 c mango

1 c wild blueberries

2 c spinach

5 large leafs of kale

1 c water

yum!

• malchusmommalchusmom Raw Newbie

I juice carrots,tomatoe,celery,rewd pepper,beets and dandelion leaves with some apple for the sweet taste,my family love it every morning!!(including my 2 yr old and 1 yr old) =-)

• Sometimes I eat a melon, like a honeydew or small watermelon; other days is a green smoothie. Today's:

one banana

two passion fruits

half a pineapple

thumbsize chunk of ginger

bag of Chinese water spinach

Yum.