evening meals/ dinner

hi everyone. i'm in the process of going raw and i have been looking all over the web for recipes

what i find though is lots of recipes for smoothies or puddings, cakes and cookies but i dont find many recipes for dinner. culd people either point in the direction of good sites for evening meals or perhaps list your suggestions of what i can eat for my main meal in the evening

thanks

kellan

Comments

• leahcelesteleahceleste Raw Newbie

Humm,

Look at Russell James's site www.therawchefblog.com

He has some amazing recipes and alot are not as hard as they look. I would highly recommend you get some recipe books though. Most all my recipes when I went raw came from the books I invested in and I still use them 2 1/2 years later. Here are my suggestions:

The Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens

Raw Food Real World by Sarma Melngailis and Matthew Kenney

Cafe Graditute by Terces Englehart

I have about 10 more on my shelf that I use often but these are great and have lots of dinner suggestions that you will love!!

Also nori rolls with nut pate are a great thing for dinner! Try the cheeze with spring onions recipe from this site and spread it on nori paper with your favorite veggies and avocado and then roll it up. So delicious and goes great with a salad or soup.

Also if you can buy a spirooli spiral slicer you can make yourself great veggie noodles and then make either pesto, tomato, or cream sauce to go over them. Very delicious and noodles from zucchini taste surprisingly like real pasta.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I recommend Cafe Gratitude and Ani Phyo's book. They have excellent dinner ideas. Also, check out the delicious recipes from http://www.rawchefdan.com/recipestore/recipe_home.html

Chef Dan prepares amazing food for Quintessence restaurant in NYC.

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

This site is so loaded with recipes I can't imagine ever being stumped on what to make for dinner!

Here are ones tagged "entree"

http://goneraw.com/taxonomy/term/30

Our regulars are soups, big salads with a fancy dressing, sushi, wraps, pastas.