Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

811 Book if any one is interested

I have an 811 book that i have no use for any more and i remember reading in the past that many of you were interested in the book, but could not afford it. I was wondering if anyone was interested in taking mine off of my hands? I could mail it ASAP, I live in California so i dont know if it is cheaper for me to mail it within the state or not, but if so i would rather you be from cali, but if it doesnt cost more, ill mail it any where! Just let me know :)

The book is not tainted in any way...may as well be brand new :)

Love Anna

Comments

• pixxpixx Raw Master

I'm interested. I've even tried to get my library to get it! I'm in VA, though... I have no idea how that affects shipping. I do know that books can be sent "media mail" which is fairly cheap (I used to be in a book club and we shipped books that way, member to member).

If you want my address (not sure if you are willing to ship here, from what you posted), let me know how to get it to you (not wanting to post it on a public forum!). Thanks!

• Wonderful, ill be happy to ship it to you, you can email me your address. My email is asitkoff@calpoly.edu

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Done. Thank you!!! :~)

• browniesbrownies Raw Newbie

Pixx, I love your blog. I've added it to my blog reading list.

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Thanks! :~) I've been no where near as active on it as I should be; I've got tons of pics and recipes that are waiting in file to be added! I'll get around to it, eventually....

:~)

• i will send it to you within the next month, im super busy, but i will definitely send it :)

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Thanks, anabanana. You're very kind, and thoughtful, to offer it here. I'll likely do the same, when I'm done.

:~)

• Hey that's actually a great concept to do...sharing books!! I know alot of people want to keep all their books and refer to them from time to time...but others after they read them once they are done with them. Hmmmm maybe someone could start a book swap thingy here to share knowledge and help the newbies like me ;P

Peace

Lo~

• pixxpixx Raw Master

anabanana~ I'm about to move soon, but not sure where yet. Please post here, before sending, and I'll give you an update on the address if need be. Thanks! :~)

• Hey! sorry i have been so busy. I still have the book though and i really want to mail it to you. What is your new address going to be, i will try to send it ASAP. I am so sorry for the wait.

• wish I lived in US now :)