Hello, my name is .....

rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

I have been having such a cacao addiction latley - like i go off on these crazy binges in one day. and what i've come to notice is i'll eat cacao, feel great all day then the next day i'll notice a decrease in my emotions and mood, i'll feel seperated and slightly moody, so i eat cacao and life is good!!!!

so i'll try not to eat it and what happens i just wont make it i have to have just a little bit to get through the day.

Hello, my name is Stephanie

And I am addicted to Cacao!

Just wanted to share that with you :)

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Hi stephanie. What kind of cacao is your favorite? I've heard that the one from Sunfood is very good. What do you think? Do you have a preference?

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

I have raw cacao everyday! Don't know how I lived without it! I put in my morning smoothie with agave or stevia, vanilla extract, ground flaxseed, bananas, and some sort of nut mylk, YUMMY!!

• rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

hum.. i ususally get my cacao from www.pangaia.cc but im not sure of his sourse. he offers the best price on everything, but shipping is more cuz he's in hawaii, but if your order enough the shipping is worth it.

I dunno if you eat honey but he has the best honey i've ever tasted. it's like no other raw honey i've ever had and it comes right off the island.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Yup I eat honey. Thanks for the recommendation, rawmama. I'm lucky enough to have local, truly raw honey available from a compassionate beekeeper - so I'm going to stick with buying local. Thanks anyway!