Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Help! fell off the wagon BADLY.

Hello all,

I first went raw back last spring and everything was perfect... my ED went almost completely away and I lost a whole ton of weight. LOOOOOOOOONG story short, my life went crazy and so did my eating. and i mean crazy. its starting to wind down a little bit now, and i'm looking to get back on track and lose this wonderful weight that i've gained :(

i need all the support i can get, and i mean that, it would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you and bless you all!!

Chelsey

ps. if anyone wants to talk with me more about details or they are going through some really tough times themselves, id be glad to talk thru email toocuteredhead09@hotmail.com

Comments

• Hey Chelsey welcome to my world LOL listen don't beat yourself up. Raw is a lifestyle. Raw is all about nourishing yourself...not just feeding the body altho it does that and in the best ways!! I am finally making that connection. I am not 100% don't know if I ever will be due to various life situations BUT I am trying to be as much as possible on a daily basis!! I'm learning to listen to MY body. What works for one is not always what works for another. Be patient with yourself but more than that be kind to yourself.

I'm a newbie and I know that everyone on this site has been a blessing. They are generous with info, very sharing and caring. You came to the right place to lift your spirits and ultimately encourage you back on the good path. This next statement is easier said than done BUT Chelsey LOVE yourself. Truly love YOU the you today, riht now here at this moment YOU. You are beautiful and worthy of love and acceptance. You are exactly who and where you are supposed to be. You exist in greatness so don't settle for less because it's easier. Life is about change. You are changing for the better and guess what?!! Someties your inner glow will be unfamiiar and even blinding to those around you. Change is not easy. With change things you thought were unshakeable tend to fall . Don't lose your perspective and go back to the ways you were once comfortable in and with just because it's a known way. To grow, all things must change.

You are doing a great job. Keep on going and don't get down if you struggle. Just know that you are doing the best things for you. You can do this you have done this!!.\ You have that power within you still luv. So smile and know you are never alone. Reach your hand out and someone will always be there to help you back up.

Peace & abundance

Lo~

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

You have picked yourself up, now brush yourself off. Give a little whistle and your back in the game. The game of life, and I feel that is what you want. Live life abundantly. Stop looking back. If back got you off of a full life, than forward is the way to go. Dont think about your past, don't talk about your past. Will it make you any better if you do? Move into the life YOU want.

• I read this quote recently, but I forget where:

Life is a marathon, not a sprint.

I remind myself of that when I eat something I wish I hadn't. Eating more raw will take time, trial and error, and won't be a mad-dash of sudden, glowing perfection...like I sometimes wish! How many people honestly commit to something overnight and never have slip-ups, especially with something as positively-viewed as food? Forgive yourself for your mistakes and figure out what triggers your slip ups so you can prevent them next time.

A high five to you for trying to improve your health!

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

If you want to get back on track then try 100% raw all fruit breakfasts.

lets say your daily requirements are 2000 cals / day, then eat about 500-600 cals of fruit for breakfast

example:

2 lbs of grapes or 6 bananas

or

1 lbs grapes and 3 bananas

or

1 large cantaloupe and 2 apples

You get the idea, and there is nothing better than waking up and starting the day off , on the right foot.

Then slowly add more food into your diet, salad or smoothie for lunch and fruit for snacks.

Good luck!!!!

• wow. thank you all for the kind words and advice. it helps with not only being raw, but my life situation in general. im so thankful for all the wonderful people in the world that will lend a hand to strangers in an effort to help. I love you all!! i actually started tearing up a little bit, i haven't heard such kind words in a long time. :)

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Amen to "forgive yourself" - I'm sure if I posted this you would have compassion for me. I think you should have some for yourself.

• What they said!

*hugs*

• things are going alot better!! worked out hard today and am getting back on track with raw. thank goodness!! haha i know where im coming for advice and support when i need it and thanks again!

chelss :)

• Well we all need positive re-enforcement. It's good to have people that share your goals. This site has some many RAWsome people. Keep up the good vibes. Have you hugged yourself today??? ((hugs 2 U)) just in case ya need extra

Peace

Lo~

• Try and keep your self satisfied,

Lots of vegtable juices, tomatoes, avocados and kale.

This is what i have been doing the last week and have stayed 100% raw easily and feel very good.

I always have problems when eating sweet fruits, when my blood sugar levels go up i crave food and find it difficult to stay raw,

Take Care,

Paul

• hey hey hey havent been on here in awhile. but so far one week down back to normal!! YAY i feel sooo much better. its amazing how raw can seriously give your whole being like a 180. attitude, energy, body, and mind so much happier!

love youuu all and all the great support and thank GOODNESS its about to be springtime!!

(i do live in minnesota :/ haha)

• Good for you luv! Keep up your positive path. One step at a time, one step at a time.

Peace!!

• drat. ate toast with strawberry jam just now!! haha i guess there could be worst things....

oops though. lol

• I have also fallen off the wagon bigtime for some while now. Eating junk, gaining weight, craving crap foods. There is only one thing to do, and that is to get back on track eating the foods we are meant to eat. It starts with today, and the rest will fall in place. Stop beating yourself up over it and start fresh today. Also, increase your greens and green smoothies to help with temptations and nutritional deficiencies. A couple of my fav green smoothies are kale, pineapple and a banana and also 5-6 lves kale, 2-3 ripe pears, and a big handful or 2 of raspberries, fresh or frozen. These really make me feel good, especially when I am feeling toxic from crap foods in my diet.

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

Good for you lauraj & welcome back. It's so important to remember... this is a choice. We can choose to look & feel our very best. If we choose to have a non-raw meal then own it and choose again at the next one. lol