Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dream kitchen

What is your dream raw kitchen like?

Comments

• Jars and sprouter for nuts and seeds, Vitamix or any powerful blender, kitchen aid, sharp knives and desirable but not necesary a food dehydratror

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

I would have no oven- that's for sure- I'd get a red Vitamix and have really bright colors everywhere. I live at home still and it's FAR from looking like this.

• FeeFee Raw Master

I'd love one of those trolley things to keep bottles of wine in and fruit . In fact if I move my bins I could fit one in. However we have to buy a new boiler and its more necessary and far more expensive!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

It would have a raw chef! *hehe* Yup, that's my dream kitchen!

If I had to make the food myself:

My dream kitchen would have pre-germinated & dehydrated nuts & seeds, so I can make whatever, whenever.

It would have absolutely every raw ingredient I need, so I can make whatever, whenever.

If I didn't have all that:, my kitchen would have a computer where I can input my fruits & veggies & ingredients of the day... and it would generate a menu of ideas for me to make when I feel like making gourmet or entertaining. And it would only have never-fail-yummy recipes!

Plus, it would have all the fancy appliances I would need.... Oh yeah, and it would have a window to an outdoor garden where I can pick today's meal.

• You said it, germin8!

My dream kitchen would have a fabulous raw chef AND a maid!

It would also have a giant, industrial-sized refrigerator and freezer for all my raw produce and raw foods, several really good quality knives, and my Vita Mix and my Excalibur.

Also, it would have an attached green house.

• Dream kitchen--it's ALMOST there except I want my husband to go raw so the meat and frozen dinners are GONE!! I'm very satisfied with how it's turning out. I just need a spiraler and a WORKING food processor. I've got a great dehydrator and everything else!

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

I'm combining the above answers:

My husband to be Raw so that I don't have to look at the non-raw items anymore (or cook them for that matter!)...

A raw chef or a prep person... since for me, that's the time consuming part.

I'd have 1 more blendtec (i have 1 already), a larger dehydrator (i have the 4 drawer), a spiralizer (i have the saladacco spiralizer, but it doesn't do the angel hair pasta), some great jars to store all my raw goodies. I'd also have a complete collection of ALL raw cook books out there. I'd also get my certification so that i could teach raw foods to others... and, a lifetime supply of young coconuts and jicama (not together!)....

• Ooooo. nice to think about... I'd have a great set of knives, wooden cutting board, high speed blender, a good juicer and dehydrator. I think I'd also have a huge fridge with half the capacity being crisper drawers!!!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

I like most of the ideas that everyone says but my #1 priority in a dream kitchen is that everthing would be at waist level. i have back issues so i hate bending down or reaching up. i just want it all on one level. this is a waste of space but maybe there is some kind of thing where you can mechanically move shelves up and down.

i would also need:

an extra freezer

more space to sprout and an automatic sprouter

lots of bins for seeds and stuff

bigger dehydrator so i can do bigger batches

more counter space!