Help with Sublingual Tablet??

Hi Everyone!

I am extremely happy that I found this site out, I thank you all for your tips, facts and recipes, you're a great bunch!

Though at the moment I've been contemplating the fact whether thos (so called 100% natural) sublingual tablets are infact %100 natural,

I just cant graspe the fact that how could they be %100 natural if they can have the disolving effect.

It doesn't really make any sense, I haven't really heard of any natural foods which dissolve and wouldn't they have to add a chemical for it

too disolve?

I'll appreciate all answers!

take care,

-Josh.

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

why don't you list the ingredients? it's probably something natural just ground up. lots of things dissolve in your mouth naturally. we have enzymes in there that do it.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Hey, not sure what you mean. Like a sublingual B12?

Why would it matter if you or anyone else considers it "natural"? Is using a faucet or toilet "natural"? Is this many humans, with sidewalks and buildings, taking over the land in spite of other animals, "natural"? Soil erosion natural such that our produce has less nutrients?

Just curious what your concern is, not trying to argue.

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

I agree with superfood. I mean, everyone goes on and on about how evolution conditions our behavior, "honey, I can't help it I cheated on you with the 18 yr old babysitter, it's an evolutionary function".

But is living in huge metropolises natural for our species? And what kind of impact does it have on us?

That was off topic, but if it is for b12 I wouldn't worry as long as it is methylcolbamin and not cynacolbamin.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Yeah, I think methylcobalamin is best as well. And sublingual, I think, is best.

but we still don't know if the person is asking about b12 or what. :) Help us out, OP! More info.

• Thanks guys! yes I am talking about B12, sorry for not including it in the OP. Cheers!

take care all

-Josh