Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Comments

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

I just sent this link to someone at the Farm Sanctuary in upper state New York.

Thanks for posting this! I also passed it on to some friends and family.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Yeah, baby cow!!!

Glad he will probably get to live. the sad part is everything that has happened to him in his little life. the things they do for veal. Hope someone makes it up to him and treats him right maybe reverse the harm done like to his liver and all.

• Awww, poor baby moo moo.... Hope he gets a wonderful home now.

• wichtenwichten Raw Newbie

wtg molly! maybe that woke some people up to the fact that meat is truly murder. that poor baby wasnt going down without a fight.

• Feisty lil cow she is!

• I never used to eat red meat anyway before i went raw, but because i just didnt like it. Lately, and especially after this story, im beginning to feel bad for the animals that get slaughtered for ppls food. Good for her, i hope they find her a forever home :-)

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

Reading this story made my cry. That poor cow. It was only natural for it to run away from its own death. I'm glad he got away. I hope he's lucky enough to go to a farm sanctuary.

• It is sad because you see the unique personalities that animals have and then you think of the others who didn't escape and what happens to them.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Well good news Molly is safe and has a new friend a steer at the place where she is staying, From what I gathered from the report it is a organic farm, they do fruit and vegies so no chance of slaughter!!! they have taken in unwanted animals before and sounds like they are ready to defend her from the slaughter house that really owns her.

• What a smart cow!

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

I read that part of the reason she was spared was that the slaughterhouse, which was a Halal operation, no longer wanted her after she'd been roped and shot full of tranquilizers. That I guess means he meat was no longer acceptable for their dietary requirements.