Juicers that Remove Pesticides?

I've read two separate masticating juicer promos claiming they can actually juice fruits and veggies while leaving the pesticides behind with the pulp. This means we could buy any produce - organic or not - and get the same clean juice. Honestly I don't believe it BUT I have to admit it's grabbed my curiousity. (I'm still searching for the perfect juicer! Seriouly, I need a juicer that's great for primarily juicing greens, leaves enzymes in tact, is easy to clean, doesn't heat, and processes quickly - why is it so hard to find?!?!?) Anyway, has anyone else come across this claim and is there any legitimacy to it, backed up with scientific fact?

Comments

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Hmmm, I have my doubts on the pesticide claims, but don't have any science to back it up.

(BTW, I have a GreenLife, predecessor to the Green Star, and I think it works great!)

• macanoogiemacanoogie Raw Newbie

Are you able to process the jucie quickly or do you feel it's a slow going exercise? I was actually looking at the GreenLife yesterday and it seems like a nice juicer. Thanks!

• pixxpixx Raw Master

I guess it depends on your point of view. I feel it is fast, because I used to have a manual. But it does take a bit of time, putting each handful in at a time. Way faster than hand cranking! I think there is a video on their site, that shows it working... Hmm.. I'll go see if i can find that link...

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Here ya go... It's not the Green Star site, but the Vitality Plus site (a distributor for them). Scroll down near the bottom for the link to the video.

http://vitalityplus1.com/information.php?id=39

My Green Life looks identical to this; I am not sure what the differences are. Motor maybe?