Fruit flies and Detox

Hey does anyone go to farmers market and end up bringing home little flies? How can I stop this from happening, I have like 4 to 5 in my house it’s driving me nuts and it’s only been since I went to the farmers market, when I go the grocery store I don’t come home with those flies.

Also I’ve been feeling nauseated lately I’ve been raw for about a week and only Ate Vegan 2 but just 1 meal. Could this be detox? I also dealing with what I believe is Candida, I had it in my throat that went away but I think I still have some further down my esphogus, going to doc on Thursday for Endoscopy I hope all is well.

Thanks

Comments

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Thanks Ray. I have gobs of them! I hate to use chemical sprays and I think the flies know it’s safe here!

• I know what you mean. We have thousands of gnats in our house who won’t leave.

• I also have a fruitfly problem but have been reluctant to get rid of them. It seems like no matter what I do I’d end up drowning them!

Does anybody else have this “ethical dilemma”?

• Just curious, did anybody try any of those suggestions in that link listed above? If so, any luck?

• Hey I tried Apple Cider Vinegar and it worked, those little flies just cling to it.

• fruit flies never created any problems for me, what I do I just talk to them kindly, telling them to leave the house and to go out enjoying the sun and the nature, then I open the window and magically the flies go away. Try to talk kindly with nature and you will be amazed by the results

• Off topic, but good enough place to put this. I moved into a basement recently and found my first spider last night. Ugly woodlouse spider, if anyone has seen these it has a red head and legs with a cream colored body. HUGE fangs. Haha. I trapped it in a glass and took it outside.

I like spiders until I find them crawling on me, so I found a website that can help get rid of the more poisonous non helpful spiders:

http://www.stretcher.com/stories/01/010716a.cfm

• This is probably a dead subject but I’ll post anyway. Thanks Ray for the website, we have been having a major fruit fly problem at our house, they just multiplied like crazy. Thanks again!

• I can relate to this 100%. I’ve been chasing fruit flies all summer. The best defense so far has been keeping the kitchen really clean, dishes away, and couter wiped. I also store any materials used for composting in the drawer of my frige. I keep my bananas in the cubboard, their favorite treat.(MINE TOO) Hey, thanks Ray for posting that link. I’m going to try one of these methods right away.