melon juice

is it ok to juice the flesh of a melon in the blender or is it best to juice the entire melon in a juicer. I’m just wondering because I only have blender at the moment, but I would rather eat it the melon anyway.

Comments

• Hi rawdoll, Juicing the flesh of the melon in the blender will work fine without any mess. I’m glad the bulimia is over, introduce more superfood in your diet and your body will fully recover, make sure you got plenty of superfood at home such as spirulina, blue green algae, chlorella, bee pollen, maca, cacao beans, goji berries, hemp seeds, acai berries and young coconuts if you can get them. I personally got all of this superfoods apart the young coconut which I find impossible to find in London. this superfoods have extraordinary properties, they contain all essential amino acids, high level of minerals, and a wide array of unique and rare nutrients. Please don’t hesitate to contact me privately if you need any kind of help

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

If you want to blend, go for it! This is my favorite summer refreshment. With the smaller melons (cantaloupes, honeydews), you can blend the seeds with the flesh, too, for a delicious creamy smoothie. (White watermelon seeds are fine, too, but the black ones can get a little gritty.)

Blended melons are yummy! And it’s a personal preference, but I prefer the slushy texture of blended melons to the thinness of the juiced ones. Though one thing to remember if you do get a juicer is that you can juice organic melon rinds (I don’t think they’re good to blend, but maybe?). So if you get a juicer and want to use the whole melon, you can blend the flesh and seeds, then juice the rind.

• You are much better off using a blender than a juicer. Removing the fiber from the juice is not a good idea as it will be too much of a sugar shock to your system without the fiber. If you do juice melons then make sure to dilute them with a lot of water before enjoying them.

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Here’s my two cents, just on a practical level… blenders are a lot easier to clean up after than juicers! So there’s that. :o)

• thank you all for replying!

thanks dancharming10. I do use superfood everyday and always have beepollen, cocoa nibs, goji berries, hemp seeds, and young coconuts on hand! thanks again for all your advice and support.xxxxx

• Hi rawdoll

I can see you are on the right path to reach optimal health. Try to spend lots of time outside in contact with nature and animals, try to walk with bare feet on a field of grass very early in the morning thats is extremely energizing, don’t be scared of sun thats the best way to get your vitamin D, dont believe anyone telling you that the sun is dangerous, that you need very high sunscreen protection, sunscreen products are one of the biggest scam in our society, they are loaded with dangerous toxic products and they are actually the cause of many skin cancers. In my experience if your body is loaded with the right amount of antioxidants it will become more resistant to sun exposure and will not get any sunburn, if you have fair and delicate skin however try to avoid the pick hours, I never used sunscreens in my life, I occasionally use pure aloe vera gel if the sun is too strong and it works very well. Try to gradually eliminate as many toxic chemicals as you can from your life.

• thank you so much for this advice as well! I am always open to sugestions. thanks again!