questions

Does anyone out there have a good raw foods magazine they'd like to recommend? Also, I've been on raw for 3 months...my husband has lost 25 pounds...I've lost four and seem to be sticking there. I need to lose 5-10 more! Any reason why I'm not losing or ideas of what I can do about it?

Comments

• As you stick to a raw vegan diet, your body will naturally discover it's perfect, natural weight. Good luck!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Get Fresh! magazine is the best!

Then there is Purely Delicious... but not as great at Get Fresh. Cheaper, but you get more with Get Fresh, so it costs the same.

And RawFu is new, but I've never seen that one.

• IMHO

Purely Delicious is waaay better than Get Fresh.

It is a gorgeous magazine and the recipes are fantastic.

Plus it's not just about raw food, there are other "lifestyle" topics like fitness and toxic personal products, etc.

I read that they are going to be in Whole Foods now too which is cool. It is a little smaller than get fresh but there also are very few ads junking it up. Germin8, have you seen a recent copy of PD? Because a new owner took over and has really changed the whole magazine. You can look at some sample spreads on amazon if you do a search for Purely Delicious.

Kelly, there are also a few online only magazines like vibrance and pear both of these publications are really good (info) but I haven't seen the one produced in Australia yet.

RawFu went belly up and they are refunding subscriptions, or going to. I'm not sure if they have yet.