Question about amount of food.....

Is it necessary to eat A LOT of food on the raw vegan diet in order to be succesful?

I'm new to this i only have four weeks on it and i don't feel hungry just very rarely though.

Comments

• suekosueko Raw Superstar

I don't think it is necessary to eat a lot of food. Personally I found that my appetite went down when I went raw, I am definitely satisfied with less food, no more cravings now that the cooked stuff is out of my system. I think the best thing to do is to listen to your body and stop eating when you are full, eat when you are hungry and check in to make sure it is hunger and not thirst that is driving you, and, of course, drinking plenty of good water when you are thirsty. That's my two cents worth.

• It's not necessary to eat a TON of food, but you definitely need to listen to your body's hunger cues. That can mean anything from a stomach growling to a headache or even sometimes fatigue. Just make sure you're getting enough fuel for your body. One reason a lot of people are unsuccessful when attempting a raw vegan diet is that they don't eat enough and their body becomes malnourished.

So just make sure you're taking care of yourself and your nutritional needs. Good luck!

• thank you =)