Smoothie Feasting

Good evening !

I will start a personal 30 days smoothie feasting tomorrow morning. I was wondering if others feel like joinging me in this adventure so it would be more supportive for everyone..!

Can't wait to do it, i'm so excited :) :) :)

Hope some of you feel like doing it too!

Good night

Karine

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i can't join because i commute to school and i'm pretty sure a smoothie would get everywhere in my bookbag. i wish i could though because i love smoothies!!! i can do it on friday, saturday, and sundays though so i'll post what i drink on those days. good luck! i know you can do this!

• Joannabanana - what about ball jars? I always put my smoothies in jars and then just toss the jar in my bag - no mess!

:)

• juicefastfanjuicefastfan Raw Newbie

I just finished a juice fast not too long ago so it will be a bit longer before I do a fast/feast again but I wanted to send ya out some encouragement and a good luck!!

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i haven't heard of ball jars before. i'll look that up. one of the main things is that it would be warm (and the fruits would be separated) by the time i drank it. i go to school at 7:30 and don't get home til 4 and wouldn't find a warm lunchtime smoothie too appetizing ; p