NEED HELP....

this is for elderly so most have dentures and many are whiney and picky got many of them JUST RECENTLY off sugar and onto veggies. veggies works well unless too many pea's, which have to almost plunge them to get it out cause it balls up and contipates. trying to stop them from being 300lb diabetics need a food source for their mashed potato's must be really easy to make, in volume. most of the seniors hate fruit (it is nothing against you) unless it is sugar laced apple sauce. trying for raw if i can. any idea's appreciated, not matter if dumb or not. they may lead to other ideas.

thanks

Comments

• I will think on this. In the meantime, hopefully, getting this to the front page will get more views.

• thanks. any idea's is helpful.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

could you please use proper english sentences so i have a clue what you are talking about? you wrote just fine on your deadly diet post.

• juicefastfanjuicefastfan Raw Newbie

Do you mean something to replace mashed potatoes? Or, a diet in general...or?? And, the seniors at the nursing home where my children and I volunteer in the adopt-a-granny program LOVE fruit, in fact, they are always trying to talk us into sneaking some more to 'em, so I'm not sure if there are specific fruits you're talking about? Their favorite seems to be bananas. More info would be helpful in order to help you out.