Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's on Facebook?

Just that I find it easier to keep track of stuff people put online when it's all listed one after the other in a column. Add me! (Steve Furlong)

Comments

• Right, I was half asleep when I originally posted this, so I'll elaborate. Because this forum is used by a lot of interesting and intelligent people, I'm curious to know what other interesting and intelligent things they use the internet for. By the way, there are a few Facebook users with the same name as me. I'm the Irish one with no profile photo.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i'm on facebook!! i like creepin on people haha

joanna schupp

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

Me too! I love creeping people too!

Audrey Lacaille (I don't think you can see my profile because I had to block it from a salker, but I can find you and add you, then you can add me!)

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

Oops, I meant "sTalker", not "salker"!

• ADD ME! Terilyn Lemaire

I love perving on Facebook profiles and mine is full of stuff to perv on!

• Look me up under Bekah Seedling, I have pink hair in my profile pic :) ADD ME!!! Need more friends so I don't have to look at the same drama every time I log in...

• wichtenwichten Raw Newbie

heard that bekah- i try to keep mine light and funny. add me: sara wichtendahl

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

Look up Amanda Berg. My pic shows me stretched out horizontally across the bridge. I defy gravity in that picture!! :-)

Feel free to add me!

• rawpretzelarawpretzela Raw Newbie

Yeiii! Raw vegan facebook pals, add me I'm Priscilla Soler im not sure if you can see my picture because i put in the option

• WhiteAppleWhiteApple Raw Newbie

Add me. Search for Tyler Ono Freije Anderson . My picture is me with some 3d glasses on and is tinted purple.

• the59soundthe59sound Raw Newbie

and I am revealed.

wwwDOTfacebookDOTcom/positivekevin

• Add me :) Search Vicky Brown and my picture is black and white with me leaning forward so my hair is all messy lol

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I am on face book

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1699368998

Some like me. Some Love me and others down right hate me

But I am honest and In the Transition of Life!

If you add me as a friend Let me know your from goneraw!

• http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php?success=1#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=624088354

Add me if you like, you can join the "It's true, I don't have cable TV" group with me and we can e the only ones in there!!