What are your favorite things to put in a Nori Roll?

I like cucumber, avocado, and pickled veggies !! like asparagus, carrot, ginger mmmmmmmmmm

• sv3sv3

I like sun-dried tomato pate (http://goneraw.com/recipe/sun-dried-tomato-pate) with strips of peppers, cucumber and sprouts. Mmm, may have to make myself some now. It's been such a long time since I had them.

• Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Sprouts, Spring/Green Onions, Carrot (julienned or shredded), sometimes Avocado..I suppose anything I have around. I love chickpea-miso spread in it to hold it together, or black sesame paste. :)

• avocado- Florida

• I like to get large sheets of kelp to use instead of the dried nori sheets. And I line that with a large red cabbage leaf and then add some pate, sprouts, any veggies like grated carrots, greens, and/or avo. It's awesome!

• camiheartsrawcamiheartsraw Raw Newbie

yum... I made cauliflower rice the other day by grinding up some cashews a bit with a little water and then shredded cauliflower in the food processor. I added a tiny bit of sea salt, some dill, some tumeric, and shredded half a shallot and mixed that in. It turned out pretty well. I'd flatten some "rice" onto a nori sheet and roll in avocado. It was a pretty tasty dinner and lunch the next day. I only used about 1/2 a head of cauliflower and it lasted quite a while. I had enough left over to make a handful of "popcorn" in the dehydrator. That wasn't as awesome...but it has potential.

• ktkt

love the sound of your recipe Cami. i love speading raw peanut butter on nori-its my staple 'junk food'