Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Banana Island.

2»

Comments

• I had bananas for dinner like 6 pm ish.... I thought I would never go to sleep.... I dont do anything sweet or caffeine related after 4 pm....forget cacao... :( never dreamed a banana would be a problem so now watch all sweet fruits in evening time. I stick with the low glycemic fruits most of the time now. I am a light sleeper as it is and have to be very careful about my evening habits in order to sleep. Thanks for your input!

• AVL, oh but of course, I'm a huuuge fan of cantaloupe :)

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

NO CAULIFLOWER OR TOMATOES OR RED BELL PEPPER OR CHIVES. I MEANT WHAT I SAID. ONLY TENDER LEAFY GREENS AND SWEET FRUIT.

• Oh no!! I have a whole cauliflower tomatoes, chives parsley left over including 15 bartlett pears, and some apples:O I want to do the banana island but it wont work if i eat the other stuff. I really dont know what happened today, im not sure if its fruit that I eat too much of. But I got this bad diahrea, i woundnt stop going to the bathroom. I got pain in my bowels. I dont know if the honeydew I ate was good, or can pears cause diahrea? I eat alot of them. Im scared right now, that its the fruit the problem, that im getting all these digestive problems. What should I eat to help with diahrea? Any suggestions. Should I boil some brown rice and eat that?

No, why don't you stop eating for a day or two and just drink some water.

Brown rice will not help.

Hard to digest vegetables will not help.

• does bananas help with diahrrea?

• sweet,

from a lot of what I have seen you post around here, I would seriously urge you to keep a log of the foods you eat and when you experience the issues you do- try to figure out what is directly causing the issue. It could be either WHAT you're eating, or it could be eating too much (but I highly doubt that's the issue, because we ALL eat a lot of produce here)... maybe even bad food combining but I don't know much about that.

If you're still eating a lot of herbs, spices, onions, etc. especially pay attention to that. I never realized how upset my stomach got from garlic until I stopped eating it.

Even things like the cauliflower you mentioned might be difficult for you to digest (Cauliflower is probably a big culprit for the bloating you mentioned earlier--and if you use any salts, that could also be a biggie). I highly, highly doubt any of the fruits you are eating are a problem unless you are eating them when they aren't ripe enough...

Or how acidic the fruit is. I can't eat apples on an empty stomach without feeling absolutely wretched and my boyfriend has a problem eating oranges or drink OJ on an empty stomach... on the other hand, oranges seem to really really help ME with nausea and such.

Everyone digests things differently, I say, and so it's really a good idea to learn about your own body and figure out what's causing you the discomfort in the first place so that you can stop experiencing these issues altogether.

It's really important for us to pay attention to our body's unique needs if we want to improve the way we feel over all. :)

• i dont feel good, i dont take vitamin b12 and i eat the same every day.

"I eat the same every day."

Well, there's your problem. I'm beginning to think this is some sort of joke. How many posts have you had about eating buckwheat and is it okay? Should you eat brown rice? Is this okay? Is that okay? Time and time and time and time again, we have advised you to just eat fruit or eat more simply and stop combining all of these different foods into your stomach at one time, making a mess of your energy and digestion. I give up.

• well this thread seems to have been hi-jacked.

can we get back to the topic that the original poster intended for?

Banana Island.

Go!

• Sorry about that:/I didnt mean to be so annoying, I was overreacting on being perfect in raw , and being 100% raw, I wonder if you have to be 100% raw , does anyone here at l eat some cooked food? . Im feeling better now. I had 8 bananas today, im thinking of just eating bananas for 2 or 3 days, see how it goes.

Why don't you just eat your bananas. You don't need validation to take an action in your life.

• Alright:O I will. And Ill make sure the bananans are fully ripe too!!