Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hi!

Hey, raw ones. I’m Victoria, and I’ve been raw now for over a month. I just completed an 8-day cleanse, which was incredibly powerful. And my cooked food interest is nil—I just can’t wait to get a dehydrator. :) What I’ve found most wonderful about eating raw is how intimately it puts you in touch with your body, and what it wants/needs. And how so many people out there aren’t in touch with their bodies. If they were, then eating Big Macs and deep-fried turkeys might not appeal as much. Happy to be here; it’s a fantastic site!

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hi RawVee, Welcome to Gone Raw…we’re glad you’re here! What sort of cleanse did you do? Do you think it helped with cooked food cravings?

• GabeGabe Raw Newbie

Hey, : )

• Hi, Kandace!

Thanks for the welcome. :) I did the Blessed Herbs cleanse. It’s an 8-day cleanse. The first 3 days are slowly reducing what you’re eating, and the remaining 5 are liquids and the supplements. I think it helped with cooked cravings, not physiologically, but psychologically. After seeing what my body had been holding onto, I didn’t want to reintroduce anything that wasn’t optimal for my health. :)

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Hey!