Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

castor oil cleanse

2»

Comments

• dawnravendawnraven Raw Newbie

Hi there, the castor oil cleanse is fine if you're not pregnant, or do not have liver problems. I have read that its safe to do once every one or 2 months. I drank 2 tablespoons with orange juice on an empty stomach. I drank more orange juice afterwards (freshly squeezed). I felt a bit rough for a while and a bit nauseous but could still get on with stuff. It took a few hours to kick in but then I went to the toilet about 7 times! I actually felt really good after it. I had a really good sleep and woke up refreshed in the morning

• dawnravendawnraven Raw Newbie

I also didn't find the taste bad I just kept mixing it in the orange juice after each mouthful.

• Harmony1Harmony1 Raw Superstar

I always thought that castor oil was fish-based, probably due to tasting it as a kid. Are there alternatives? Does epsom salt really have the same result?

• Miss_MayMiss_May Raw Newbie

Hi I followed the instructions of this cleanse http://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/castor_oil_liver_flush.asp and there is no mention of adding bi-carb soda, I followed it to the letter, and I had one bowel movement within 30 mins, but to me it felt like my usual daily bowel movement. I have been sipping the hot water, and have gone through 4 cups now.. I haven't had another bowel movement, so I actually just had about 20ml more of castor oil and orange juice.  

I need some guidance here.. I am extremely hungry and because instructions don't mention if I can eat or not I am not sure what to do. 

Help!!

TammiTrue
  • Harmony1Harmony1 Raw Superstar

I think it should be safe to eat light meals after a castor oil cleanse, Miss May. Just nothing too big or heavy.