Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What's your Average Day Diet?

2»

Comments

• Had family around so was making lots of crazy raw stuff, but back to normal eating today.
    Whole Cantalope
    Blended Green Drink/Soup (Kale, Spinach, Avocado, Apple, Seaweed, Brazil nuts, hemp seeds and Fresh Coconut Water..Makes 1 whole Pitcher) Topped with Raw Onion Rings and a Veggie Cracker.
    Tuno Sandwich topped with Thai Cucumber Salad, and Kreamy Orange Miso Dressing with a Side of Brocolli Mash. **I normally dont eat alot(the melon/fruit and Blended Green Soup are usually enough for me in a day, but did a long hike today and had leftovers and I did not want it to go to waste !!

• How many of you count calories?

How many of you log your intake [with or without counting calories]?

I’m curious about this. I recently [a few days ago] made myself stop counting calories.. I began to see signs of obsession.. something i’ve dealt with in the past. I still keep track of my intake and write it down, but i’m focusing on healthy food instead of numbers. I’m hoping this helps me.

Anyone?

• I keep a daily log. I don’t count calories. Here’s what I ate last 4 days.
    SAT: grapefruit/apple/strawberry juice; persimmon/orange/carrot juice; 1/2 granny apple; 2 pears
    SUN: few bites of honeydew; papaya/banana shake; 5 dried Turkish apricots
    MON: watermelon/mango/blueberry/strawberry juice; 1 golden apple; red-leaf/red cabbage salad with raw persimmon dressing; handful dried Turkish apricots and almonds
    TUES: 1 mini watermelon

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

I don’t keep a log, and I don’t count calories, but here’s what I ate today:
    Morning: Green smoothie (1 banana, 1 apple, BIG bunch mixed greens, water)
    Snack: Banana
    Lunch: 2 young coconuts (water and meat)
    Snack: green smoothie (1 banana, 1 apple, BIG bunch mixed greens, teaspoon chia seeds, water)
    Dinner: Big salad (1/3 of an avocado, 3 small cucumbers, 4 plum tomatoes, 1 red bell pepper, about 3/4 cup of mixed sprouts, a bit of olive oil and some celtic salt)
    I also had 500 mL of water when I woke up and 500 mL with lemon just now.

• BREAKFAST (noon)- a huge fruit salad (grapes, apples, persimons, bananas, pears, whatever i Have)

I dont really have meals i just eat alot more furit from around 3-9

9PM dinner of a salad or wraps with some avo usually.

• mango woman- I don’t feel sluggish when I consume so many nuts… I tend to feel sluggish if I dont get nuts in. Maybe this is because I am very active? I dont know.

• awesome this helps a lot =]

• Hey, I see a lot of you like green smoothies. I have tried to make them but I can’t seem to find an appetizing recipe. Any tips would be great!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

Tiny1—it takes a while to get used to it. try making a fruit smoothie and throw in like one leaf or spinach. then gradually add more greens each time you make one.