Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

EVERYBODY needs to know this!!!

Comments

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

until there is more to do, sign the petition and get to know you local organic farmers – they can be your allies.

• Aspire mentioned this site earlier.

This is a starting point for those who want to help take action.

Go to this site and sign the petition.

www.healthfreedomusa.com

Pan down on the home page. On the right side you will see the Citizen’s Petition. Click and Sign.

This is a starting point. Next step, spread the word!!!

• Hello… I just joined yesterday and I have to say IT’S GREAT TO BE HERE. Thanks for all the great info. I watched the video about the vchip. WOW!!! Does anyone think this is the mark of the beast? Prophesized in the bible. Just wondering if anyone else thinks it is all tied together, that plus the other video in regards to the banning of organic foofds and nutrients. I would love to hear your thoughts about it. THANK YOU !!!!

• roxiroxi Raw Newbie

I’ve signed the petition….have YOU? I will be faxing mine and my husband’s signed petition’s tomorrow!!

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

Signed it! Linked it to many who will hopefully sign as well.

which link was it that had the info on the vchip? I didn’t see that one and yes, sounds a lot like the mark of the beast to me

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Luna Blu, I am also Canadian and want to do my part to help stop this.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Well, I went to sign it, but you have to be an American citizen for that one! So hopefully someone will find one for us Canucks to sign!

• I believe they are refering to the vchip in the following….

America: Freedom to Fascism

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=53553744…

This is where we saw microchips in humans mentioned.

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

This is absolutely revolting. I have no idea how this could ever happen and am simply disgusted that I am part of a species that came up with this. We need to organize some type of protest somewhere at a Raw Convention. I think we have to do more than an online petition although it is a great place to start. We need to get the mega raw foodies- Dhurma, David Wolfe, Shazzie, Karen Knowler,on board and aware of this. They can spread to the masses. This needs to stop now!!!!

• I watched the video on sunday and checked out the codex sight a bit. I still have a knot in my stomach cause this makes me so angry and I don’t want to believe it. I told my mom about it and she just stared at me completely shocked. She says there’s NO WAY anyone in their right mind would allow this to happen. ie the senators congress, etc. I’m just thinking that if there really was no way then this wouldn’t have gotten so much attention. This is like the sith slaughtering younglings; like sauron conquering all the free peoples of middle earth. It’s just that sick. I’m gonna go bury my head in tolkien for a while and pretend te world doesn’t exist until my head stops hurting… Then I’m gonna kick some @$$!!!!!!!! ps I’m canadian too so I’m hoping there is soon to be a canadian petition that I can sign… although I think technically I have american citizenship too thanx to my hilly-billy pops… eh. Anyway time for me to stop yammering ”_” EEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL!!!

• Hi Again… Has anyone here read the book series LEFT BEHIND or watched the movie? In the movie the U.N. is taking control of the food supply. It’s a great way to have power over people. Or just create a fake food shortage to gain control. With the gasoline prices it won’t be hard to convince people that there is no way to deliver food or the gov. could just fake everyone out to make us compliant like giving us floride. They used to give it to us as kids in school. Also does anyone have any info on the immunizations shots we were given as kids.PEACE,Sharon

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

newbie – that’s what I thought at first, too – grow my own and give it away to others. Link to chriscarlton’s post back in January (aspire gave a link to it earlier in this topic) and it says that if we want to grow our own food, we will have to apply for some kind of number and then we will have to follow the government (Codex) regulations or be illegal!

Still Canadian, and still don’t know what to do. Did I miss something someone said?

sharronas, I used to make lampwork beads, and would like to take a look at your website, but when I clicked on the link it didn’t come up!

angie – so, does that also mean that we can’t grow sprouts in our houses either? I mean, I have a few tomato plants in my backyard, is that illegal too? I can’t find anything like that on the Codex web page. Can you show me? (this is too unbelievable and I can’t get my skeptical hubby to take it seriously)

angie, we must have posted at the same time. I just read your post, ARE YOU FRIIGGEN SERIOUS?!!! This sounds like it is from some sick sci-fi story!

This just goes against what i see as simple human rights!

Codex, stay out of my friggen garden or I will sic the dog on ya! :/

It is not illegal yet, but if the bills pass, it will be illegal in the US to grow your own tomatoes without the number from the government and following their regulations. Also, Codex is trying to get other countries to adopt Codex regulations as their domestic policy. Even if they don’t, all food coming into the US from other countries will be irradiated.

Here is the link to a previous forum that aspire posted; it is an interview with the lady from healthfreedomusa.org explaining what Codex is and what is happening: http://goneraw.com/forums/3/topics/2734

I agree it goes against human rights, but it is not the first time in history that power-hungry, greedy people have gained power and money by taking away human rights, is it?

AAAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!

not being able to grow my own tomatoes, basil, etc in accordance with my belief of organic, pesticide free methods is in direct conflict with My Pursuit of Happiness.

You know what I was thinking, fine, I’ll get the stupid ‘number’ from the codex jerks, I will buy what ever chemicals I am ‘supposed’ to spray my veg with, and I won’t spray them! The only way they would find out that I am not complying to their rediculous rules is to pluck a tomato and take it to the lab and test it’s levels of toxicity. Like they are gonna waste that kind of money and man power for my small garden! Not likely!

I think if it’s a small garden for personal use, they cannot make these rules for us small home gardeners. It would be like them force feeding me toxins if they forced me to comply. ThAT, IS, NOT, RIGHT!

I think they will probalby set a limit on the size of gardens that do not have to comply with codex. You would hope! Hopefully it won’t be rediculously small!

Yeah, the only thing I am worried about is if they are going to force us to irradiate the food we grow at home, too. The best thing to do for now is to FIGHT it any way possible. I signed the petition. I also read how they are saying that nutrients are toxic and the amounts they will allow are going to be ridiculously low – like no more than 200 mg of vitamin C per day and all the foods that should have vitamin C in them will be irradiated and who knows if we’ll get any that way? FIGHT it!

• Ok, sorry for a long post guys, but please read. :P :) First I want to say how completely awesome you all are for continuing to talk about this and spread the word and want to know what else we each can do!!!!!! I’ve posted about Codex and told it to others who don’t want to talk about it or admit it could be happeining. I know it’s scary, but hiding our heads in the sand will not make it go away and I’m so thankful and honored to be amongst a group of people who care and are willing to stand up!! Please keep spreading the word like you’re doing and keep up to date on wht’s going on so we can come together and stop this!!

Kundalalita- thank you for the Mike Ruppert info. I’ve read in numerous places that our CIA and gov’t is directly involved and responsible in propogating illegal drugs here in the U.S. and around the world, but I hadn’t heard of him yet. We need more like him!

Dain 5000- thank you for your earlier posts abouot Codex!! Thanks to this site and people like you and Chris Carlton, I was made aware of Codex and have been trying to research and spread the word to others about it since then! We need to keep spreading!!

I think the profits of organic food sales will not outweight the profits of keeping us sick and dependant on big pharma and on the pesticide and chemical industry of big chema for the growing of conventional crops and foods and I think we all know that the big corporations are all intertwined with big pharma and big chema in one way or another, whether by ownership or handshake agreements to scratch each others’ backs and keep each other rich, so if/when Codex regulations become law in 2009, true organic and live food will not stand a chance against their greed and corruption.

And yes, I agree with you. They are purposefully causing and/or allowing our fruits and veggies to become contaminated (first the organic spinach, now the canatlopes with salmonella) to make the, mostly ignorant, mass public think it is in our best interest to irradiate (ie: kill) all of our foods. >:(

Newbie- thank you so much for spreading the word!

MeganTheVegan- AKAAuburnEyes is right: leaving the country will not help you. Codex is globally attempting to enforce its regulations and turn them into the worldwide laws. They are already succeeding at it so far. The U.S. is a big part of the plan, so if we can overturn it, hopefully other, smaller countries can have a better chance of refusing them too. Were you able to watch the link about Codex and what Dr. Laibow says?

LunaBlu- yes, you’d think they would realize how it would affect their own families and their own selves, but when you have wealth, you can afford to get things (like uncontaminated food or the latest and greatest in medical options) that regular schmoes cannot. We are the regular schmoes to them; they see themselve as better than most others, better than us. That is how they justify themselves. They also see the promise of more and more wealth and power coming to them when these changes thay are attempting do take place. They only see dollar bills and power. They do not think like us! They do not care about others!

As far as growing our own food, we can do that for a while, but what about when we need new seeds or more seeds? The only seeds we will be able to get will be the genetically modified seeds. Trading or bartering with other organic growers will, no doubt, be made as a “black market” type activity and offense. Also, once they get the first laws passed, it only makes it easier for them to come in and add more limiting laws to the original ones. They are slowly stripping us of our rights and have been for a while now. Do you see the bigger picture? Controlling our food and making us complacent, dull-witted, unenergetic, and sickly is only a step in the grand scheme to the few poweful elite to completely gaining control of us, so we work for them. They believe they are better than us and the world is for their pleasure while we would just be lucky to be allowed to be here to work for them. Their serfs. They do not think like us. They are evil… Or at least have let evil control them so much now towards others, they may as well be evil itself.

Furthermore, are you or I going to be able to grow enough food in our backyards to sustain us and our families year round? How about our families and/or close friends who do not have the space or ability? What about those of us who live in climates that have 5-6months of winter and cannot grow year round? ...Not so realistic for most, unfortunately.

Newbie- from what I’ve read (and sorry, I’ve read so much and can’t remember where now- I need to start keeping notes!) that you could have your own “somewhat” organic garden (if you are lucky enough to have your own true organic seeds to start with) , but I would think that they would soon make it “illegal” to barter or trade your food for anything as that would be considered receiving payment, therefor profitting.

Re: Canadians- Did you watch my link to the video of The North American Union above? This is worldwide! Codex may already have bills in your legislative branch in Canada, too. I don’t know, but I wouldn’t be surprised! But if/when they get the U.S. to comply they will only use that as weight and leverage to get (ie: force) everyone else to comply. They are already having great success in most countries getting them to comply to Codex “regualtions” by withholding needed economc U.N. sanctioned support, supplies, trade, business, etc.

SimlyRaw- thank you! And you are defintiely on the right track knowing there is a much bigger picture! And you you so right about ALL of us needing to come together to find a solution and to stand up to them! It will start with grassroots. It has started. But we NEED to continue spreading the word to everyone we know and keep working together to stop Codex!

Roxie- I understand how you feel/felt. I’m sure most of us, if not all of us do! It’s very overwhelming, scary, and even depressing! But it also makes me angry enough to do something about it, too! How dare they think it’s ok to harm and KILL people, CHILDREN even, for their own selfish gain!!!!!!

Juicy- GREAT ideas!!!! Please continue to try to bring that about—ALL of us please try! I do know first-hand that Dr. Brian Clement from Hippocrates Health Institute (raw and living foods healing in Florida- http://www.hippocratesinst.com/) is aware of and against Codex and spreading the word at his lectures. I believe Dr. Cousens from (Tree of Life Rejuvination Center – - http://www.treeoflife.nu/) is also aware. I do know he is aware of the bigger picture and asks people to watch the North American Union video I linked to in one my above posts.

DreaminRaw- I love that you’re ready to kick a$$! :) That’s what we all need to do! (Not that I believe violence is the answer though.) But yes, funny how this plot of theirs seems to fit some books. Along with the “Lord of the Rings” movies, the “Star Wars” movie storyline comes to mind in some ways too; the “force” could be applied as faith in a positive Source and Oneness, invisible yet there. I’m sure there are many others. Makes you wonder if these authors weren’t somehow divinely inspired by their subconcious or some other source(s) even if they weren’t aware of it conciously themselves. O_o But there are many many writings over the millenia that have have pieces of divinely inspired beliefs, in my belief at least. :)

Sharronas- I haven’t read the “Left Behind” series but I have friends who have and it is eery how accurate it seems to be on that part, eh? I do not feel that we HAVE to go through a bloody, horrible Armeggedon though if we wake up in time and realize we can all bring about the shift in our consciousness that will take place soon and act in more loving, peaceful manners towards each other and our world. That, to me, is what “Armeggedon” is about. But I am more spiritual than religious per say. Along with what I said to DreaminRaw, I feel there are books, movies, etc out there that have been somehow inspired and touch on relevant topics and beliefs that are more accurate than we may know at this time. Although I am not a religious person (spiritual, believe in an omnipotnet Source of Love, believe in some enlightened souls who have belssed us with their presence her on earth to help guide us, etc), “Left Behind” is possibly one of those inspired things that may help some people “get it” just like other sources may help other people “get it.” In the end, as long as we all come to the same conclusion- that we will only survive if we start helping each other and acting as the loving beings we are originally- is what matters. But that is just my thoughts. :)

Whew! Thanks for reading all of this if you got this far!! ;) And I still have to outline the video for KurdishMoon!

• LunaBlu and any others thinking you can just grow your own veggies- you will only be able to get the genetically modified seeds/plants to grow!!!!! Yeah, you might not have to spray chemicals/pestcicides on them but they will be altered, non-(or less)nutritional food plants to begin with!!! They have labeled nutrients as POISON and TOXINS so they can legally deplete all of our food of nutrients!!! Please watch all of the videos and read the links I’ve posted earlier in this thread. They will explain the big picture for you I believe. If not, please ask again and those of us that are gaining the understanding of their aganda can answer! :)

• And please be careful. Some of us are already thinking in terms like Codex will win and be able to impose these laws against us. Do not allow yourselves to give away that power of thought to them. Thoughts are energy and manifest themselves! Think in terms of how we can and will stop them!! Then we won’t have to worry about how big our gardens are and IF we can grow what we want. :)

aspire/inspiration, thank you for taking the time to write this long post. we all need to get MAD so that we will take to heart what will become of our futures and our children’s futures. I’m going to spread the word! (watch out friends/family ;-)

aspire – You are right and I was going to post a similar thing about organic food profits. The thing is that the FDA is subsidized/paid off by big pharma, big chema, etc. So the organic farmers are COMPETITION for the money that would be going to these places. If I am reading and putting things together right, organic food will not be outlawed; rather, “organic” won’t mean the same thing as it does now – i.e. don’t use pesticides, etc. but if that doesn’t work, then go ahead and use poisons and you can still label it organic. Also, the FDA doesn’t think it’s fair/right to label things as non-GMO and such because they know that a lot of people won’t eat food if they know it has been genetically modified, and that’s not fair to the farmers who grow it!

Oh, and as for spreading the word, I was telling someone about it before class yesterday, and the other people there were looking at me like I was crazy when they asked why Codex/the government are doing this and I told them “to keep us sick so we have to keep paying doctors and buying prescriptions”. I love being a crackpot!!!:) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

aspire – I don’t know why I didn’t see your last post before, but RIGHT ON! I believe that principle of manifesting what you believe! We LOVE life and freedom and know this way of life we are pursuing is best/right for us, so why should we give it up? I personally believe that God has guided me to this way of life, and it wasn’t to tease me. I also believe that He expects me to do everything I CAN do and to pray and ask Him for help for what is out of my control. Whatever you believe, act on what you know is good inside you, and enjoy the journey! In the movies where the good guys win, they do it by using their skills, talents, inspiration, etc. to triumph over evil. It might sound simple, but it works that way in real life, too! Positive energy going out to everyone working to make a difference :)

• Newbie- thank you so much for your kind words and for spreading the word! This is the only way we will stop them- starting from the grassroots effort since they are so big and powerful already. And it’s nice to hear words of encouragement when I have been ridiculed and blown off by many of my co-workers (and even family) who ask why I spend so much time reading certain books and looking up things on the computer and I tell them why, about Codex. They think I am a crackpot conspiracy theorist. ;) (Of course, being the only woman at work in a big ego-based environemnt doesn’t help matters.) But in the end I really don’t care what anyone else thinks of me. It’s too important to let things like silly, ego-based emotions (not lumping all emotions in there of course) get in the way of stopping Codex and from saving our lives! :)

Angie- I think you are so right!! You see, they stil have to be careful how they present this stuff to us, the public. They think they are so smart, geniuses- as they’ve had generations to come up with and enact these changes bit by bit on us- and that we are dumb overall, but they know that they still cannot just come in and say organic is outlawed. So they will do as you’re saying and twist things around- tweak things- to do away with orgainc by other, less obvious, means. (The same way they are doing away with our rights!) You get it!

• Angie- regarding your last post: I couldn’t agree with you more- on all your thoughts! :)