Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

EVERYBODY needs to know this!!!

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Sorry for so many posts – I just wanted to say about the getting mad thing: I was super angry when I first read about this stuff the other day. I couldn’t think straight and I was impatient and crabby with my son. I spent some time praying and meditating, and I later realized that I need to be active in opposing wrongdoing, but I need to be at peace within myself. I also realized that whoever started this has some major problems, and I started praying for him to have what he needs. I am going to fight this thing with everything I can, and I am aware of a greater sense of awareness and love for mankind and a concern for our health and that of our children, etc. which motivates me to reach out and do as much good as I can! That’s why I was so happy to be a “crackpot” yesterday, because I knew I was doing good, and I love the people who thought I was crazy! If we reach out and bond together in love and concern, we will be further along on our path to peace regardless of what happens with the government. Some of my favorite and most inspiring stories I have ever heard are about people put in horrible circumstances (some caused by corrupt governments) and how they bonded together and helped each other instead of wasting their time/energy hating those who put them there or feeling sorry for themselves. The prisoners who survived the Nazi concentration camps were those who refused to give up and continued to love and be positive. I believe it is our attitudes and our treatment of each other that will lead us to real failure or success in life.

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

aspire, can you refer me to the specific bills that are in question? I can’t seem to be able to find anything and my points need some teeth!

I can’t make the connection between the authority of an international organization over our domestic policies.

• BTW, to all: I fogot to mention in my previous LONG ;) post-

After we defeat these bills of Codex’s we will still need to remain vigilant for their next attempts to control, manipulate us. They will keep trying. They have everything (the World, if you will) to gain so why wouldn’t they keep trying? But we can stop them! There are many many more of us than there are of them!!!! As long as we all wake up enough in time to realize what’s happening and stand together we can defeat this! WE control our gov’t, our elected officials- they work for us! We just have to be willing to remind them of that fact and insist they practice it!

aspire – well said; I hadn’t thought too much about after this because this issue has been so consuming of my attention, but they will probably try to get more done by smaller pieces at a time. Wow! My mom, when i told her about it on Sunday, was talking to people at church. She didn’t mention this issue, but she was telling them that she had a great experience going to her first caucus meeting and encouraged everyone to really get involved in choosing candidates who represent the views they believe in, because otherwise it may get to where you dn’t know if you can obey the laws! Go, Mom! And she is right :)

• Newbie- I have sent HealthFreedomUSA an email asking them to provide that specific info since I cannot locate it. I’ve also tried looking on gov’t sites (congres, bills, ect) with no luck, but then they seem a bit comlicated so maybe I am not smart enough to figure out where to look exactly! Or they may be tied onto the coattails of other bills, like they do so many times in our legislative branch now, so they are not easily apparent.

I will let everyone here know as soon as I get word back. I also am contacting an aquaintance who is in conatct with Dr. Laibow, so hopefully I will be bale to get the info soon one way or another!

• Aspire, I absolutely agree with you about the importance of having a positive, even victorious attitude about the issue. We cannot allow ourselves to feel defeated, we WILL fight this! I am Canadian and I would love to do something to help the cause, any suggestions as of yet? This webiste is a great start as far as spreading the word, but ALL of us will need to spring into ACTION to affect change. Great to hear we’re all ready for a fight, lets not stop here!

• Hope this is helpful.

Here is a list from the Health Freedom USA site, for those who want to take more action.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_…

For those living in other countries, look at the list. Maybe you could apply number 7-14 on the list to educate others.

Number 7 has a flyer you can print out to share with others. (Flyer can be passed out to health food stores, doctors, etc..)

Also, watch ”The Codex Two Step: Codex Options for Pro Health Nations” on the bottom of the homepage at www.healthfreedomusa.org The video has suggestions for others in different countries. For more/other ways of Action.

Positive Thoughts! Thoughts are Things!

Thoughts = Energy = Action

I guess I’m not very persuasive, because my husband just won’t buy it. He says that there’s no way that an international organization will influence domestic policy.

• While googling the internet I found these bills.

HR2932 amd HR3156 (Refering to the year 2005)

In regards to CAFTA/Codex in Canada I ran across these sites (also in reference to 2005)...

http://www.isgsp.net/namaste/c-420.html

http://www.kospublishing.com/html/codex_2005.html

I also found several interesting sites. The following being some of those sites….

http://www.ghchealth.com/cafta

This one having the most updated information in regards to Health Freedom Alerts (some bills are mentioned)...

http://www.nationalhealthfreedom.org/

Then I ran across this site…

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/40599#comment-365676

Which led me to this 28 minute video ”We Become Silent”

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4510973…

• Although I’ve been visiting this site for awhile, when I saw this topic, I decided to create an account!

This is indeed scary, but something that has made me feel better about the whole food chain contamination thing, was reading the book “Messages From Water”, which talks about how to use positive thoughts to improve the quality of food. This website talks more about it:

http://www.foodandhealing.com/article-mindoverf…

Now, of course, we should do everything we can to fight Codex, but you can bet I will be infusing my food with positive energy from now on, just in case!

kalkahcha – Awesome! I’m glad you said that. We pray over our food, and I have felt that will be part of the fight against the sickness and control that corrupt people are trying to force upon us!

Also, about the anger thing I posted earlier – Man, I sounded like a hippie! :) Anyway, I didn’t mean to say that people shouldn’t react to what is going on, in case anyone took it that way. I have since thought of some more positive words in addition to those already posted – I want to be DETERMINED, UNWAVERING IN THE TRUTH, PROACTIVE! Thanks for all the comments/info.

angie – you’re awesome

newbie – Thanks; I needed that.

• Okay, you can go to this site and find all current bills in congress (active, dead, or passed). You can search the bills at this site.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/legislation.xpd

Type in vitamins, food, WTO, or supplements and you will see all the current bills. Type supplements in and you will see the most current bills that have been introduced. One of these being the ”H.R. 2117: Health Freedom Protection Act”.

However, type in Codex and you will find nothing. (Names have been removed.)

Type in WTO and you will find 12 new bills. One being the ”H.R. 708: Trade Law Reform Act of 2007”.

Now if I understand this correctly…. Europe tried to fight Codex in 2005 and they lost. So, 200 vitamin supplements were removed from the shelves and all the remaining vitamin supplements are now reduced in strength. Now Europe cannot import vitamins from the USA or export vitamins to the USA. This is where the WTO and Codex will try and HARMonize with the USA. So at the present time, to prevent a trade barrier the USA must comply or be fined.

Now how does this affect our food supply???

What they have done with the vitamins and supplements, they will try and repeat with our food supply.

(Possible Bargaining Tool they might use….. USA lowers vitamins to match Europe’s new standards. Europe raises allowable contaminants (pesticides & chemicals) from .09% to USA 10%.)

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Solution: massive hunger strike! In the meantime I’ll sign any petitions I can as a Canadian and tell people I know about this. I’ll also pass this onto my mom. She’s got a fairly extensive list of people she emails with info like this.

I honestly don’t think they’ll really care about individual gardens. They only want to/need to control most of the population, and most of the population won’t see enough of a danger in radiated foods to take care in growing their own. However, think of how bad society will degrade with people being even more malnourished.

They can’t impose restrictions on wild greens. Now I’m even more determined to learn what’s edible in nature.

dreaminraw, yes, time to bury my head in Tolkien also. It always makes things better.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Simplyraw, rest assured, the US will join the interest of the monied class – the corporations.

• This site is for Canada…..

http://friendsoffreedom.org/

Once you are at the homepage of this site, look at the right side of the page.

You should see Freedom of Choice in Healthcare

Click on this and enter the window. Once you are there, you should see topics at the top of the page. One labeled Petitions Action Letters & Events. Another one labeled Website Links. The website links will take you to FCHC links. Here you will see Canadian Coalition for Health Freedom

http://www.freedomofchoiceinhealthcare.com/Free…

You should see a column on the left mentioning the 36th Codex Committee on Food Labelling Ottawa April 3rd, 2008

These are sites for our Canadian Friends!!!

• Kalkahcha- Welcome to the site and how wonderful to have you join in! :) Thank you for the book recommendation. It sounds amazing and I’ve added it to my list to read soon! And yes, what a great idea and reminder to us that directing positive energy to our food is so important. Wouldn’t that just show ‘em, too, that they couldn’t win cuz we have the power of positive energy/Source working for us?!! So true!

Agamur- Thank you for your positive attitude and for your willingness to stand up to them! I agree that spreading the word is vitally important while also being willing to take action when/if necessary, too! Awesome!

Newbie- don’t feel bad and try not to give up hope that soemday he’ll be ready to hear it. Very dear loved ones of mine do not want to hear about it and don’t want to have to face it, accept it, or deal with it… whatever it is that’s causing the mental block. Blows my mind! Frustrating to say the least! But I guess we just have to try to accept that not all of us are in the same places and some may not be ready to step up to this type of challenge yet on their journey. Maybe someday. I wonder, since they (my loved ones) are not vegetarian (let alone raw), if their clarity is somewhat affected by the brain fog they are still under by eating SAD! ;) ...I jest, yet it’s probably, sadly, true.

SimplyRaw- You are AWESOME! Thank you for the info!!! I’m off to check out your links as soon as done typing here! You are much better at searching than I have been! My friend sent an email to Dr. Rima and will let me know as soon as she hears back from her.

Angie- I agree with Newbie; I, too think you are awesome!! I’ve thought that ever since I’ve read your posts here on GR. Somehow I missed your “angry ” post earlier but I saw it a few minutes ago and I didn’t think you sounded like a hippie (not that hippies are bad). I thought you sounded beautiful and courageous to say the things you did. You revealed your amazing, loving spirit and I always appreciate people who have the courage to do that in our crazy, fear-based, and anti-right brain society. :) Yep, you’re awesome!

• Raw Chocoholic- re: hunger strike. lol! Would be a good time for us all to detox at least, eh?! Thanks for joining the party and passing on this info!

Dain5000- I always enjoy reading your posts! You are so knowledgeable in so many areas!

• SimplyRaw- wow, can’t thank you or praise you enough!! This is exactly why we need to stand together to win against this kind of stuff- working as a team, we are so much better and can accomplish so much more than by ourselves!

• Thanks Aspire!

I appreciate all the work you have done as well!! Getting the Word Out & Waking Us Up!

I am loving the Canadian site. My husband and I are finding all kinds of current issues that are taking place in Canada at this site…

On the left side of the page Click on Show All

Then pan down the page you will see all the current articles. One where Canada is fighting to have Fluoride removed from their water.

Amazing Site!

Thoughts = Energy = Action

Together We Are One.

• Dain5000 -

I say refuse, refuse, refuse…

I say we refuse to pay income tax to the monied class (elitist). I say we refuse the North American Union. I say we refuse to accept national identification cards. I say we refuse to accept Codex to set our food standards

Before it is to late, to do anything.

aspire, Thanks for the Canadian links :) I’ll pass these along too.

simplyraw, I know a friend of a friend who’s working to fight against taxes. Apparently there’s no law actually stating that we need to pay them, or something like that. He explained it all to me a few years ago but it mainly went in one ear and out the other. I’d make the worst lawyer ever.

• Raw Chocholic- SimplyRaw gets all the credit for the Canadian links! :)

Here’s a great documentary about the Income Tax scam our gov’t has pulled on us Americans. I work with a guy whose wife is an accountant for U.S. fed gov’t and she admits there is no actual law for paying it. There is NO federal law mandating income tax on individuals. But you’ll still, most likely, lose everything and/or serve time if you don’t pay… http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5355374… “America: Freedom to Fascism”

• Raw_Chocoholic,

Thanks! Happy to hear you are enjoying the Canadian links.

In regards to the income tax, I am refering to the following videos…

America: Freedom to Fascism

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=53553744…

EndGame

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=10703290…

There is no law for the income tax. It is defined as corporate gains & money made from investments.

Not Wages.

All you have to do is read the congressional hearing from 1909. Read the debate over the definition, and then read the Supreme Court judgements before & after the 16th Amendment is passed. The Supreme Court states the 16th Amendment did not grant Congress the right to tax wages. They state they did not have the power to tax wages before or after the 16th Amendment. File a Freedom of Information Act Document to request the actual law, not code, that requires you to file a tax return. You will get no answer, because it does not exist.

On April 15, 2008 people across the nation will come together to protest the income tax.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/40049

• Okay, okay I know. I am back. I apologize now, if it seems like I am ranting on and on….

But I felt the need to express this.

The CAFTA/Codex and income tax are all a part of the same plan. There is a much bigger agenda. CAFTA/Codex and our income taxes are just two of the puzzle pieces.

By the way, Codex Alimentarius means “food rules” in Latin.

In regard to our income taxes…. what would happen if we, the people, came together. Say tax time next year and NONE of us filed or paid.

Stop feeding the hand that is poisoning us and they will start to crumble!

Quote from a different site… _”People think their income taxes go to services they see everyday, like schools, roads, etc.. They need to be informed that their income tax money doesn’t pay for those things.”_ For more information….www.grannywarrior.com

Please know I am not trying to push my beliefs, values, or thoughts on anyone. In the past, I would have said my husband and I were Democrats, not Republicans.

Now, after being inspired by….. Dain5000 and his post under the David Wolfe forum (quoting from Dain5000’s post…. “Authority is not the truth. Truth is the authority.”)

and by being greatly inspired by…. Aspire’s post under the David Wolfe forum.

I think it is safe to say we (my husband and I) have been AWAKENED!

Eyes Wide Open.

So, the political parties do not matter anymore to us. We want to do what is right and Be Good Americans. Spreading the Word.

So now I realize, we can be passive or we can fight and stand up for what we believe. It is Our Right! We need to remember our Will to fight/stand for our Beliefs.

It is our call… Our numbers outweigh the monied class, the corporates, the elitist, etc..

Angie – Now I sound angry. By the way, I did not perceive you as being angry. You sounded Determined! Determined to stand for our rights. No matter what country we live in.

I don’t know. All I can hope for is that somewhere in these posts, someone has been touched by our words.

Start looking for the truth. Stand for what you believe is right, whatever that may be. However, I have to remind myself that Waking Up and Seeing, has everything to do with Timing. There are no accidents.

Ahhhhhh. But don’t listen to me…. I am just a wife and mother, who homeschools her daughter. Trying to teach her to stand up in life for what she believes is right. Not to let anyone pull her down or stop her. But what a message to teach….when not many follow this today.

Nevermind….It was my B-day yesterday and I am truly a Fool. I believe I overdosed on way too many Super Foods. So, I am off to start a Green Juice Fast. Maybe, my Green Juice Fast will help me release some of those poisons….no pun intended!

Oops! Sorry about the credit simplyraw. I just scanned the thread before replying. Also, it’s great that you’re homeschooling your daughter. I left in grade 12 and finished by correspondence.

Is there a more recent video than the 2006 one? My mom is working on composing a rather lengthy email, but she wanted to include a more recent one along with it. Or should I just send her the healthfreedomusa site?

• Raw_Chocoholic

- This video with Dr. Rima Laibow was put out in 2005, but Codex is still very much alive. (45 minute video)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-526688…

- “We Become Silent”by Kevin P. Miller shows the history and activities of Codex released June 27, 2005. (28 minute video)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4510973…

- For updated and current information in Canada, go to these two sites….

http://friendsoffreedom.org/

- For updated and current information in America, go to this site….

http://www.nationalhealthfreedom.org/

and to this site (from an earlier post)

to find all current bills in congress (active, dead, or passed). You can search the bills at this site.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/legislation.xpd

Type in vitamins, food, WTO, or supplements and you will see all the current bills. Type supplements in and you will see the most current bills that have been introduced. One of these being the

• SimplyRaw- I’m always excited to see whenever someone posts on this thread. It is so very very important yet, as you realize, just a small but powerful piece of the bigger puzzle/picture. And it is so rewarding to know yet another one is getting it! (The big picture!) :) Slowly people are waking up! But I don’t know if it will be enough in time to help the many who might be hurt or worse. It’s so scary and unfathomable to many and they don’t want to accept it or believe it. Or they let their ego/mind tell them it is just crazy talk instead of letting their true intuition/spirit guide them. :( I hesitate to bring up that esoterical stuff because it, of course, turns some people off. So with those types the factual happenings and evidence/proof are what can, hopefully, persuade them to realize the truth of the matter.

I mentioned it at the bottom of a post in the David Wolfe thread, but you -getting there is a far greater picture now – may find this link, these books extremely enlighteneing and helpful in grasping the big picture, also, and what to do about it: http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/content/view/22/1/

peace to us all :)

• RawChocolate- I am waiting to hear back from Dr. Laibow through our raw foods meetup group organizer who has contact with her. I will try to learn if their is anything more recent along with the exact bills being pushed and let you know as soon as I hear something. And great for your mom!!!