Greetings everyone, here are some household uses for lemons. I have never tried the last one so don’t ask me about that one :LOL :)
- Polish copper by rubbing it with a lemon juice soaked cloth and buffing it dry.
- Brass and aluminum can be polished with a paste of lemon juice and cream of tartar. Another way to polish brass is by sprinkling salt on half of a lemon and rubbing it on the brass item. This method works on stainless steel as well.
- Rub lemon on your faucets to remove lime scale, hard water stains, and soap residue. It also works on porcelain.
# Whiten tennis shoes by spraying them with lemon juice and placing them in the sun
- For a mild, stain-free bleach, soak your delicates in a mixture of lemon juice and baking soda for at least half an hour before washing.
- Boost your laundry detergent