No Nut Category

Hey Kandace, Ray. Would it be a good idea to add a category for No Nut recipes? Just thought it would be a good place where there would be cool recipes for people who don’t eat nuts. :)

• Great idea! Categories are generated by you as you add recipes; if you start putting your recipes in a nut_free category, it will show up! I just added this note to the blog and started the category by tagging one of my recipes. Looking forward to seeing it grow!

• Thanks very much kandace! There are already two recipes in there! :)

• Hello,

Where can i find the categories? I am trying to find the nut free ones – i am very interested in that as well. I do not have a problem digesting fats, however, i dont want to go overboard with them!

• Yay!!! I’ve been wanting a category like this for a while :)

• Hey feebee45, you can just click to link in Kandace’s post in this topic. Otherwise, stRawberry has a good suggestion.

• in my experience, the more i’ve cut down on nuts and heavy fats in general, replacing these with more fruit, the more that crystal clear raw food perception has become a reality.

• I wonder what it would be like if all raw foodists cut out nuts…............