Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Skin Care Products

I am looking to take my ‘natural’ approach a bit further into what i use on my skin but really don’t know where to start. What skin care products do you guys love? I read that some celebs like Jurlique, but I want to get real opinions from real people! Right now I am afraid that I use a skin care regime that is chocked full of bad stuff (parabens, etc.)—it’s okay, but I’m thinking that if eating raw is improving my body and mind so much then switching to an all-natural skin care line will also give me fantastic results.

So then, do you love a particular brand? Please…tell me everything!!!

Comments

• I use and love a brand called Suki. It really works well for me. Free of synthetics, gmo ingredients. I believe all their ingredients are food grade.

From their website: suki is a complete line of 100% natural skin care products that integrates the best of science with traditional knowledge in uniquely effective therapeutic treatments.

all of our products are made with the highest quality clean ingredients, harvested and processed to sustain their dynamic, living elements, ensuring the highest potency and optimum results.

www.sukipure.com

I get their products (which include skin care and makeup) from Whole Foods but you could order online.

I have been using Suki skincare for well over a year now.

• I’m a huge fan of extra virgin coconut oil, as are many on this site, as it’s so safe you can eat it. You can use it to remove eye makeup, cleanse your face by tissuing off or removing with a damp wash cloth, shaving, moisturizing. I use it every day, but right now I’m also using raw apple cider vinegar on my face with a cotton ball first to exfoliate (dilute if you’re sensitive).

• i second the coconut oil. i use it to take off makeup, moisturize face and body, eat, and all!

• I love to use Sugarelle body scrubs. They really leave my skin feeling smooth and the best part is that they don’t leave a mess on my bathtub floor. Ugh.. I just hate body scrubs that have coffee grinds and such. What’s the point of scrubbing yourself if you have to scrub the tub afterwards??

I’ve been using their scrubs for a few months now and I’ve been very happy with the results.

http://www.sugarelle.com

• Try: www.saffronrouge.com for a bevy of all organic beauty products.