Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Your favorite crackers (or chips) and dips

RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I don’t make a lot of these. I need great recipes for crackers (or chips) and dips!

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

The first thing I am going to recommend is the onion bread, of course. It is more like a cracker to me than a bread, but theyre the same to me. I like flax crackers, but you could add so many flavorings – sunflowe seeds, pizza spices, tomatoes (sunried) to possibilitie are endless! For a real cracker, make a base of sunflower seeds and flax, for starters. I have not tried any cracker recipes on this site, but the onion bread is a severe hit in my opinion. The best dip would be either the Rich Cheddar Sauce or the Cheddary Cheeze Spread. They look ver delicious.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

Thanks RawKidChef, I’ll put those on my list of things to try. Anyone else have any favs?

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i like the pumpkin sunflower seed ones on this site. also just made the chia seed ones. i like carrot-flax ones too.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

check out my new Pulp Cracker recipe: http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/4126-Pulp-crackers

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

bitt, is this the pumpkin seed cracker you’re talking about? http://goneraw.com/recipes/2484-Raw-Pumkin-Seed… Carmentia, thanks I’ll check it out!

• RawKidChef – Which onion bread are you referring to? There seem to be quite a few on this site… Thanks!

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

I made some good crackers last night/today with left-over spaghetti sauce and sprouted sunflower seeds. I didn’t measure, but I used more seeds than sauce and added water to cover. I poured the mix on a Teflex sheet and cut the crackers into pieces before flipping on a grid. They were light, crispy and tasty. I wish that I had measured now, but I doubt that it makes any difference! Good ingredients make good meals. I also salted them after I poured the batter. I think sunflower seeds dry crisper than nuts and other seeds.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

jparamaz – I’m talking about Kandace’s Onion Bread. I left out the nama shoyu, but you can do whatever. I’m not sure if it affects that taste.

123, those crackers sound delicious!