Your favorite crackers (or chips) and dips

RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I don’t make a lot of these. I need great recipes for crackers (or chips) and dips!

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

The first thing I am going to recommend is the onion bread, of course. It is more like a cracker to me than a bread, but theyre the same to me. I like flax crackers, but you could add so many flavorings – sunflowe seeds, pizza spices, tomatoes (sunried) to possibilitie are endless! For a real cracker, make a base of sunflower seeds and flax, for starters. I have not tried any cracker recipes on this site, but the onion bread is a severe hit in my opinion. The best dip would be either the Rich Cheddar Sauce or the Cheddary Cheeze Spread. They look ver delicious.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

Thanks RawKidChef, I’ll put those on my list of things to try. Anyone else have any favs?

• bittbitt Raw Starter

i like the pumpkin sunflower seed ones on this site. also just made the chia seed ones. i like carrot-flax ones too.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

check out my new Pulp Cracker recipe: http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/4126-Pulp-crackers

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

bitt, is this the pumpkin seed cracker you’re talking about? http://goneraw.com/recipes/2484-Raw-Pumkin-Seed… Carmentia, thanks I’ll check it out!

• RawKidChef – Which onion bread are you referring to? There seem to be quite a few on this site… Thanks!

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

I made some good crackers last night/today with left-over spaghetti sauce and sprouted sunflower seeds. I didn’t measure, but I used more seeds than sauce and added water to cover. I poured the mix on a Teflex sheet and cut the crackers into pieces before flipping on a grid. They were light, crispy and tasty. I wish that I had measured now, but I doubt that it makes any difference! Good ingredients make good meals. I also salted them after I poured the batter. I think sunflower seeds dry crisper than nuts and other seeds.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

jparamaz – I’m talking about Kandace’s Onion Bread. I left out the nama shoyu, but you can do whatever. I’m not sure if it affects that taste.

123, those crackers sound delicious!