nightly headache and water

bittbitt Raw Newbie

I am trying to figure out what is bringing on my nightly headaches. It’s not every night but most nights about 9 or 10. The only thing I can think of is possibly I am not getting enough water. I usually run around 6pm and drink about 16 ounces during the run and perhaps 12 ounces after. Is that enough?

Comments

• I’ve heard for every cup of water you drink during a workout, you should drink equal or double the amount post-workout. I’ve also heard that for every pound you lose during a workout, you should drink two cups per pound. I’m not sure if either of these are true, but they both say to drink more water after your workout than during it, and it makes sense to me. You lose water weight when you workout, especially running, so in order to replenish that you need to drink more than you lost. I would say drink at least two cups after your run, and another about a half hour before you go to bed. The more the merrier!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

ok, thanks. i suppose i will have to down it early so i don’t have to pee all night.