Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

hooray! pants dance!

chicorychicory Raw Newbie

This is so awesome! I had gained so much weight after I was diagnosed with celiac, and another 15 on the three weeks I took lyrica (months ago!) So I only had 3 pairs of pants that fit~ and by now they really look raggedy… so today I spent an hour trying on all my old (new never worn) pants, and all but one pair fits, and no muffin tops lol :). Raw is awesome! I eat the same amount of calories that I did before raw, and the extra fat is disappearing..slowly but surely! Every other time I have lost weight in the past, the boobs were first to go, then face arms and ribs, while the tushie and thighs stayed overly plump. This time it’s disappearing in all the right places, and it actually seems that my chest size has gone up! I didn’t even think that was possible after puberty!

Comments

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Yeah! Good for you chicory!
    I want to say “wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” on your behalf.
    I don’t care if it sounds silly! It’s important to notice these good things!
    And I wish you continued good health and all things that make you happy! :)

• So how long have you been raw chicory?

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Yay, pants dance! I eat more calories & weigh less than before raw, too. But I wish some days that I didn’t need that much – it would be cheaper, lol!

• I love the pants dance. I did one yesterday!!

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

Squee! I did the pants dance last week! I tried on some jeans I hadn’t gotten into in about 5 years…my favourite pair too…they FIT! I literally ran around the house jumping up and down!

As a side note, my nickname is Pants (short for Amanda pants), so this made me giggle.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

good for you!

the same thing happened to me after celiac. i was so used to not having to worry about what i ate due to it not all being absorbed i was eating a LOT for my body size. but on raw, i absorb so much in each bite i don’t need to gorge anymore.

i am down 30 pounds and doing the pants falling off dance!

• what a cool feeling! of course you’ve got to celebrate that! :)

• dodododo Raw Newbie

hehe loving the phrase “no more muffin top” as i know exactly what it is you mean hehe. I have had to steal my husbands belt since going raw! and my big bloaty tummy has disappeared nearly :)

congrats to everyone who gets to do the pants dance!

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

I’m pants dancing too! Right now I’m wearing the last pair of pants I wanted to fit into(I bought them a good five years ago) and they fit great! My other pants literally do fall off. I can pull all of them off without un buttoning!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hi Chicory! Yup I had the strange ‘chest size going up’ thing too. I expected them to totally disappear, especially as I am a few dress sizes smaller now. I am now buying bras to fit that are 2 sizes bigger than when I was SAD. Who knew??!! Yay for raw! Am doing the pants dance;))

yeah my chest is definitely not shrinking. I wouldn’t say it’s getting bigger but it seems like it is because I’m much thinner in proportion. haha. All my girly friends tell me they’re growing but I’m still fitting in the same cup size.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I was also remembering how I used to always have a pot belly. It just would not go away, and that is something I haven’t seen any sign of in the last few years!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

yay for the no bloated belly pants dance ! :P

• itouristitourist Raw Newbie

Raw forever!

• ungratefulungrateful Raw Newbie

Good morning all! on the topic at hand, I went down another belt notch this morning.

Unfortunately, my chest does seem to be shrinking. The girls are rattling around.

I am going bra shopping this week.

• LauroliLauroli Raw Newbie

i wonder what about raw would cause your chest size go up? Zoe~ how long were you raw before this happened?

I think it has to do with balancing hormones. My hormones are much more balanced since going raw and I don’t have problems with stress anymore.

• LauroliLauroli Raw Newbie

troublesjustabubble:) that is really interesting. . . I would be thrilled if that would happen to me :)

haha it’s nice but I dont think my chest has gone up in size. It’s certainly hasn’t shrunk at all and that’s really nice since the rest of me has. haha.

But being less stressed out has really been nice since I have a fairly stressful job. I noticed it after three or so months of raw.