kale chips

has anyone ever heard of kale chips???? these things are awesome!!! they are so tasty that it seems unreal. with kale chips i feel that i can satisfy my snack food cravings and find it easier to stay raw.....this company makes some really tasty ones and you can buy them on line! www.superherosnacks.com

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Yes they are great but they leave your teeth looking really rough. Always have to brush and rinse right afterwards.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

There are 4 or 5 kale chip recipes on this site. You might want to check them out.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

oh those look good! thanks for sharing. i've had some store-bought kale chips from LA and they were delicious! somehow the homemade ones were not the same, but i could have been doing it wrong.

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Does anyone think curly cabbage would work to make chips? We just do not have kale in this country.

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Swiss chard or cabbage. Both...

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

I would give it a try if there is no kale to be found. Those others are just slightly less fiber-y lol then kale and the main thing is the rockin coating. It all gets dried out anyway. Let us know if you like them w/ the sub. :) I made the coating today but have to wait to get them on the 'chips' because my dehydrator is full of 2 different eggplant recipes. This is unusual for me, sometimes I'll go a month and not fire it up. Lots of good suggestions on here but you have to try em to see if you like em.