Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best Juicer?

13»

Comments

• futarfutar Raw Newbie
    edited October 2019

When deciding which type of juicer is for you, the first thing you’ll need to think about is what kinds of juice you’d like to make most often. Look for a juicer with high yields for the produce you’ll be juicing. Masticating juicers work best for leafy greens, producing high amounts of dry pulp, which mean less juice waste and lower cost in the long term. If you’ll only be juicing fruits and hard vegetables, a high-quality, less expensive centrifugal juicer may be your best bet.

ClaireT
  • grgraysongrgrayson Raw Newbie
    stefanm said:

After 2 years of using Breville BJE200XL centrifugal juicer, I found that I grow from it. On the start of my juicing journey, I use mostly citrus fruits, but with new experience I start to prepare most advanced juice, use vegies and sometimes wheatgrass, and I understand that centrifugal juicer do not satisfy my needs. This year I buy Omega J8004 masticating juicer, and now I can definitely say that a good masticating juicer can help you have a good juice taste. I do not want to say that centrifugal juicer make worse juice, consistence is not good enough for me now. For newbie in juicing, I will recommend to buy centrifugal lemon juicer for first time, because it is the cheaper than masticating, after one year you can definitely make a strong opinion about if you need a masticating juicer. Masticating juicers are more expensive, but it worth.

good idea. That's what I suggested to my niece. Chewing juicers are great, as are slow juicers. We all know that most juicers do not completely squeeze out the fruits / vegetables after the juice has been extracted. The slow juicer can squeeze more juice, about 90%, and only the dried pulp is left. Expensive and worthwhile.

ClaireT
  • evabrownevabrown Raw Newbie

Hi zinfandel,

Well there are number of juicers available in the market. I tried many of them but was not satisfied in the initial year. 

I understood that before you make an investment in your first (or even next) juicer, read more about the three main types of juicers. Though individual machines may have special features or unique attributes, their basic functions will come down to one of these three: centrifugal, masticating, or triturating. These juicers vary in how they extract juice, how quickly they work, how high the quality of juice is, and even how loud they are.

The right juicer for you may depend on the type of investment you’re willing to make, too. Juicing can be expensive, as can juicers. Expensive juicers are an up-front investment, but many of them are designed to extract the most juice from your produce possible. That ultimately saves you money and reduces food waste. Less expensive juicers may not cost as much right from the pocket, but they may not produce a high juice yield. In the end, you’ll need more fruit to get the amount of juice you want. 

I personally am a celery juice junky. I just love it. I makes us feel so refreshed. The best juicer in celery you will find here in this popular portal called smore.com. I really like there list. 

Apart from that if you need reviews on other types of juicer, you can check this url Juicerstation.com . They have some good reviews. 

If you ask me the brand. I think omega is the best.