Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Parasite Cleanse

2»

Comments

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Queenfluff, there are so many studies about candida and how it’s in your body to help protect it from other toxins. Killing it completely will throw everything out of whack. The body needs balance. In my opinion, taking probiotics is a better solution. Either eat fermented food or take a pill, either way, get some good bacteria established. You’re already eating a diet that will starve candida because raw food digests quickly (if you don’t eat too much fat). You won’t have excess sugar in your blood, the food of choice for candida. Candida doesn’t live long in an alkaline body and “good” bacteria will flourish. Killing candida quickly will cause a die-off reaction due to the waste from the dead parasites. They-re mycotoxins. They can be as bad or worse than the actual parasite. I took a product called Three-Lac, for candidiasis, a few years ago and I had an MS exacerbation because of it. It was an immune response directed towards the mycotoxins I now believe. I didn’t eat raw food then, but since I have, I’m getting better and my body is getting rid of the trash on it’s own.

• kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

Hey I just started taking a parasite cleanser called Parastroy. This is my third day on it, I have to say I don’t see anything in my poo…but maybe i’m just confusing things with food cuz i’m not used to looking in the toilet. Everything is coming out like diarrhea or really soft, but its happening 2-3 times a day which is supposed to be the normal amount of times humans are supposed to go to the bathroom a day…crazy how a lot of ppl think its normal to poo every few days…

I starting doing this in preparation to do a liver cleanse, the one where you take a bunch of epsom salts and then oil and flush out a bunch of stones…which you cant do with parasites in your system! i’m still very wary of processes like that that seem very harsh on the delicate body system…but for now….i love herbs!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Newbie-if you are out there—What do you think of the humaworm parasite cleanse ?

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Just wanted to mention that my husband and I did the liver flush without doing any parasite cleanse beforehand and it worked really well for both of us.

• Is anyone familiar with the Apple Detox???

Supposably, it is really beneficial for the digestive system. It is also known to remove intestinal parasites, bad breath, skin problems, plus a list of other things. I found it intriguing. So, I have started this morning.

Here are two sites with more information …

http://www.lesliekenton.com/circle/detox/apple_…

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId…

Zoe- I read about the liver flush on Alissa Cohen’s website. It sounds like it would be effective, especially after reading the posts of people who have done it.

SimplyRaw- When I did the Blesseed Herb cleanse they highly rec’d fresh apple juice to use with the figer because it has cleansing properties too. I’ll have to check out those links.

I’m mainly doing the parasite thing because I’ve had such severe and sometimes weird food cravings for so many years. I also can eat enough to choke a horse and be hungry again in a few hrs. Until I can get this under control I’ll have a heck of a time going 100% raw.

• So things are going well, assorted weirdness but nothing like the website! YEAH!! I am glad I dont have any of that nastyness in me!

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

Ambikalee, I jsut started the colonix program, and my hubby is starting it tomarrow( he wanted to see if i passed out or had a wierd reaction to it first, how chivalrous!!! tehe) I looked at blessed herbs site too but the thing that sold me on colonix was the regular diet and the high grade physillium. I feed my horses physilium so I felt some sence of safety in that….any how, i wont be posting pictures but i am excited to see how this goes since ive only been raw for 5 months i imagine i have a lot of gunk to get outa there form my previous ways of eating! are you going to do this for three months?

I just started Colonix today, too! My husband doesn’t want to do it until winter when he’s off for a while. I’m on my 4th day 100% raw and doing the toxinout too so hopefully detox won’t be a problem. Good Luck to you.

HI Deborahann, well its day two for me, and the only thing i gotta say im a wee bit worried about is my DECREASE in BMs….I usually have no problem going 2 to 3 times a day yesterday i went once, this morning im feeling a bit bloated and having no urge to go…yikes does this mean there is a lot to clean out and its stuck or does ths mean the phylium just isnt moving yet? ugh….I am drinking over two liters of water a day so it cant be lack of water! any one else have this trouble?

• YEAH!! Colonix buddies! OmShanti, I didnt have any problems like that at all, hopefully everything will get moving soon. I would love to do it for 3 months, but I am having major life changes right now and dont know what my future holds. I guess I am cleaning out more than my colon!

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Omshanti,

If you are still feeling bloated and backed up decrease the amount of psyllium that you are ingesting. I did the colonix program too and while it worked I found that my system is VERY sensitive to psyllium and less worked better for me.

I am very bloated today too, but that has been a significant problem for me the past couple of years. My stomach was finally flat after the blessed herb cleanse a couple of months ago but I did the 5 day juice fast (hardest thing I ever did!). I was having bad cravings for nuts and sweet things yesterday so I did follow them using all raw things and today I don’t feel the need for them, but all those nuts can slow things down I think. I’m actually looking about 5 mo. preg. right now and like you, no urge to go through the day. I had a bit of waxing and waning nausea this am that was gone by midmorning and I’m moving a lot more mucus than usual from my lungs. I’m hoping to get rid of this bloating for good by cleansing and going completely raw. So far my food cravings are very managable which is amazing since I spent the last 3 wks gorging on junk. I should have lots to clean out!We’ll have to check up on each other since we all started about the same time.

marchiesa, im only useing the tiny scoopful that they included, so ill do .5 of that tomarrow a.m ., today not so great, no bms lots of gas…..wierd huh? How is it possible this thing is not cleaning me out? I usually eat a ton of greens too, ill call colonix tomrrow im kinda bummed out!

Deborahann, yes lets keep tabs on one another, its always good to have support!

Ambikalee, i hope your life changes go as easy as your cleanse!;)

Omshanti- How long did you brew your tea? Maybe you need to go longer. I have to use senna here and there but never more than a couple days in a row. I brewed mine about 4 min because when I do use it, I many times use 2 bags and brew for 10 min (2 gm per bag). Maybe try doubling your brew time tonight.

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Hi again Omshanti,

Steeping your tea longer is a good idea. That definately helped me. Here is one more thought since it sounds like the psyllium is pretty harsh for you. I’ have had recent success with liquid bentonite clay ( mixed with water ) and a powder magnesium supplement. ( Dr.Peter Gillham’s ‘Natural Vitality’ brand.I drink both things separately. The clay helps detox and the magnesium keeps things movin’

thanks guys, it did occur to me to brew he tea longer( i had even considered not taking the tea every night since prior to starting the cleanse i wa s so regular! hahaha well, i brewed it for five minutes ill drink it and pray! i fell horrible and bloated the way i used to feel every night on a sad diet… i ate nothing but greens today,( salad for lunch and eggplant and herbs for dinner) no nuts and very little sugars like fruit. ugh…

ill look into natural vitality thanks marichiesa

• alexbroalexbro Raw Newbie

It's really annoying, the only thing you can get over the counter in a pharmacy are the 3 dose suppositories. The oldest style powdery kind that can cause irritation and bleeding.

I went the doctor and get a prescription for otc Fluconazole 150mg (Canesten once). It's one pill.

• ajflipajflip Raw Newbie

If your looking for a fairly inexpensive and effective remedy to these pesky parasites, I found one !..The comments/Reviews on this complex speak for its self...Your welcome....https://amzn.to/2Hp6GmE

• Kaitykatedn13Kaitykatedn13 Raw Newbie

Thank you all. They're really good tips Cool things

ClaireT
  • MichelleJohnstonMichelleJohnston Raw Newbie

Great thread here. 

I have just written an in-depth article about this issue. If anyone interested about this topic, I feel like my article has everything that you need to know...

Head over to: https://godetox.com/blogs/health-tips/parasite-cleanse

Thanks,
    Michelle Johnston