Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Young thai coconuts danger?

2»

Comments

• hi there can you please tell me how i can get the green costa rican coconuts shipped to sandiego i need pallet for a party im having ty

• hello NCP /JOYCE i was reading your post and was interested in contacting Dennis but did not see his contact info on your page his business sounds like exaclty what i am looking for is there any possible way you could for ward my information to him i would be forever thankfulll please let me know and i will get it ove rto you ..plus a broker fee to!

• Ca nanyone tell me where i can get young thia coconuts on a very large whole sale scale ie ...pallets montly from I am in the market for young thai coconuts ,as well as the green ones from costa rica but will just looking for a direct wholesaler that has the logistics covered ty and have a great day

• kapililanikapililani Raw Starter

FYI, papayas exported from Hawai'i are irradiated. Also can confirm that Thai young coconuts are definitely chemically treated, not to mention probably grown with questionable substances. If you don't live in the tropics, probably best not to eat to much tropical food anyways, it will likely be better for your constitution. Eat local as much as possible and enjoy exotics as a treat. Aloha!

• healthsseekerhealthsseeker Raw Newbie

Hi

I started drinking these thai young coconut water and eating coconut flesh for the past 3 months thinking that coconut water is good for health. coconut water is great for health but the way it is processed is not so. We started loosing our hair (all the members in the family young and old alike). The hair loss was so bad I lost more than 60% of the hair and almost bald and can see my scalp. As if I was having a chemo therapy. The hair was falling in lumps for other family members. So bad.

This alarmed me so much that when I researched it almost zeroed in to coconut water, nothing drastic was introduced except coconut water in the past few months. the nasty chemicals they use are poisons to our body . The pink ones are very dangerous as they are most likely cracked and  the fungicides, Sodium metabisulfite or Formaldehyde would have made it to the coconut water and coconut flesh.

I would never ever even touch another thai coconut in my life.

ClaireT
  • bettykleebettyklee Raw Jr. Leader

I've heard about that too and now I only buy coconuts with the green peel or the ones that don't look so white