Medical Marijuana

Thadeus21Thadeus21 Raw Newbie
edited June 16 in Health & Beauty

Using marijuana doesn't make you an addictive person, what Miss Universe Catriona Gray answered in her Q&A question “I'm for being used in medical use but not so for recreational use. Because I think if people were to argue, 'what about alcohol and cigarettes?' So everything is good but in moderation." Some people used marijuana for medical purposes,.

Comments

• terryvnterryvn Raw Newbie
    edited June 15

You should look into the 'entourage effect' and how this affects the usage of CBD and Medical Cannabis, it's quite an interesting read; https://vaporshopdirectcbd.com/blogs/news/cbd-the-entourage-effect

It's worth noting that medical cannabis is not always required, especially with THC the ingredient which causes a 'high'. Other compounded ingredients can have a positive impact, but it's recommended to see further consultation with doctor before making your own mind!

• szussannaszussanna Raw Starter

Terryvn, thank you for your post, specifically referring to the entourage effect. I like to think of it this way- we know that when we eat our healthy foods whole, it is the best and most natural way to get the vitamins, antioxidants, etc. Eaten the way nature intended, we absorb all of the beneficial components. When scientists extract any single one of these beneficial components and then it becomes packaged and sold to the masses as the next "wonder" supplement, we all know how that pans out. It will never be as effective health-wise as when consumed whole along with it's counterparts, and indeed can be harmful. It's like this with cannabis. By extracting only the CBD or THC, it will never be as beneficial as when used whole, naturally.