Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Change in eye colour

13»

Comments

• I had very dark blueish toned but darkish gray eyes when I was around one month old +- but now have brown with just a tad of gold. Would anyone think it's possible to get some of my original color back through going on a raw diet?

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

I'd say its worth a shot Jtern. I had crystal blue eyes when I was younger and always wanted that color back too. I kept my blue eyes but since being raw the color is much more brighter and in pictures you can see my bright blue. I used to wear fake blue contacts just to get that look! now I have it naturally. Change in eye color was one of the first benefits I noticed since going Raw.

• Hate to break it to you but If you are of african decent it is very very unlikely that your eyecolour will become green/blue or even a lighter shade of brown. A healthy diet/cleanse will make your eyes healthier, sharper, and there may other changes such as in the white of your eyes. The black baby with blue eyes that can be seen on the internet most likely has some european genetics in him, an offshoot from way back. Interestingly there are some north african peoples who may have light coloured eyes and even "red" hair (the berbers I think). This is fascinating and these people are apparently a mix of african european and probly some arab. Anyway enjoy the health benefits of good food but dont hold youre breath for eye colour change. People with green/hazel eyes report eye colour change the most often.

cheers!

• hikurohikuro Raw Newbie

I eat lfrv most of the time, but still have crap foods such as Taco Bell and other junk in my diet. When I can manage to go 30+ days 100% I might try to document any colour change, but considering I don't eat mostly SAD, I don't think it would make much of a difference. I have brown/hazel eyes and would like them to go more on the green side, I'm pretty sure I remember my eye color used to alternate when I was younger, though based on things I've read, that doesn't seem likely.

• omg i so want to change my eye colors so im thinking about starting the raw diet but how does it work? can anybody tell me please

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Eat as much fresh, ripe sweet fruit (e.g. bananas, mangoes, peaches, strawberries, grapes, oranges, etc.) as you care for, eat a moderate amount of greens (e.g. romaine, bib lettuce, etc.) and non-sweet fruits (e.g. tomatoes, cucumber, etc.), and limit your fat intake to no more than 10%.

That said, I definitely would not count on your eyes changing color from going raw.

Swayze

• mehrancabmehrancab Raw Newbie

Eyes are great blessing of God. Most of us have different eyes like someone have green, blue, dark brown etc. But No worry Now a days we can change our eyes color permanently. Most of Celebrities also changed their eye color. For more detail about change eye color just visit given below link
    http://www.pktrend.com/change-eye-color/

• happyknappshappyknapps Raw Newbie

I want the whites of my eyes to pop.

Gonna try getting back to raw, this sight is awesome.

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

The white part should be easy. smile

A change in blood pressure can change iris color in some people, so eating healthier could potentially have that long term effect as well. 

• RawMunchiesRawMunchies Raw Newbie

Eyes Changing Color on a Raw Vegan Diet - Full Explanation:

Hi Guys,

Happy to explain, as this has been happening to me, and I have researched it to find out more:

Essentially we are born with the color our core genetics dictate, and over time (in my case already as a toddler) various external factors, especially food, alter the color of the eye, based on the colors of substances in our body. There is a correlation between the color and the structure of specific areas in the eye and the health and toxicity levels of specific areas in the body.

As I am getting healthier, my eyes are showing more and more of the color I was born with. In my case it is blue, and other cases can be brown (there are also different shades of each of course).

Different color eyes have to do with one kidney being stronger than the other in clearing that side of the body.

I packed all the resources I use here:

Hope this is helpful.

Reut

ClaireT