Almost Vegan Feed

Hey I'm a veg newbie aspiring to be vegan

Hey y'all I am a vegetarian newbie (since early 2009) that is aspiring to be vegan. I joined this blog because I am passionate about vegetarianism. It has helped me lose weight, get in shape, lower my triglycerides, lower my blood pressure, lower my cholesterol, and improve my productivity. I would like to promote the benefits of vegetarianism to a wider audience over the web.

Besides my interest in vegetarianism, I enjoy studying astrology, math, and martial arts. You could describe me as one big nerd.

I currently live in NYC on the UWS. I just moved in here on a sublet. Previously I lived in Chicago and worked in finance there. Before that I lived in NYC and had the time of my life. I absolutely love NYC and do not want to live anywhere else. Everytime I am in NYC I feel calm and complete, as if I am where I am suppose to be. I do not feel like anywhere else, save Amsterdam and Tokyo....I also dig New Orleans.

I am currently unemployed and on a fitness kick. I try to take yoga, martial arts, weight training, or cardio classes everyday. I like classes more than doing things myself because other people in the class help with motivation...kinda like that band of brother idea.

I guess that's enuff about me...if you like my posts pls do comment / get in touch...and check out my website for vegetarian men

Comments

• Jellysky is awesome...takes one to know one

• marliqmarliq Raw Newbie
    jellysky said:

Hey I'm a veg newbie aspiring to be vegan

Hey y'all I am a vegetarian newbie (since early 2009) that is aspiring to be vegan. I joined this blog because I am passionate about vegetarianism. It has helped me lose weight, get in shape, lower my triglycerides, lower my blood pressure, lower my cholesterol, and improve my productivity. I would like to promote the benefits of vegetarianism to a wider audience over the web.

Besides my interest in vegetarianism, I enjoy studying astrology (https://www.astrosofa.com/horoscopes/yearly-horoscope/Yearly-horoscope-2018), math, and martial arts. You could describe me as one big nerd.

I currently live in NYC on the UWS. I just moved in here on a sublet. Previously I lived in Chicago and worked in finance there. Before that I lived in NYC and had the time of my life. I absolutely love NYC and do not want to live anywhere else. Everytime I am in NYC I feel calm and complete, as if I am where I am suppose to be. I do not feel like anywhere else, save Amsterdam and Tokyo....I also dig New Orleans.

I am currently unemployed and on a fitness kick. I try to take yoga, martial arts, weight training, or cardio classes everyday. I like classes more than doing things myself because other people in the class help with motivation...kinda like that band of brother idea.

I guess that's enuff about me...if you like my posts pls do comment / get in touch...and check out my website for vegetarian men

Hi Jellysky,

nice to meet you. I'm also very much into fitness and astrology at the moment. Unfortunately I have not that much time and I actually don't like to train indoors. So I'm really looking forward to move to the countryside so I can just step outside my door and start training.

I'm heading over to your website right now.

Have a great day,

Marli

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome to the community! I'm a fan of doing things as part of class too, especially if my motivation is waning.