Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Europeans?

Hi there!

Anyone else from here from the continent?

I'm from middle europeand I'd love to share experiences, shopping tips, etc! =)

So if you're around here, drop a note!

Comments

• I'm in Ireland. A bit different but maybe some similarities.

• I'm in Ireland too. Where are you Steve?

• Sligo, you?

Sorry for derailing your topic already Elana! :)

• Mayo. Not much rawness out west. Have you found much? Ya sorry Elana:)

• No problem at all guys! We seem to have similar problems...! =)

• Tell you what, giz a shout - flabbyvegan@hotmail.com. Good to have some like-minded people in the area!

• I'm 75% raw in Denmark :)

• Raw in Sweden!!!!!!

• RFARFA

Raw in Germany

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I hope to go back to Europe, but as of yet, still in America.

• Oh RFA, I'm from Austria! Welcome! Where are you from? I don't know about a single forum for raw foodists in german, do you have any recommendations? I was already thinking of creating one myself! =)

have_mersay, where do you plan on going? Do you want to travel or find a place to settle down?

• Raw in Finland

• Denmark too!

• I turned raw last year and lost 38 kilos in 6 months not much raw action here,I am in Belgium loving the raw expierience never felt better Diabetes under control and am full of energy and raw vegetables

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

dancing_barefoot, I plan on going to Germany, but hopefully visiting Austria and Switzerland; I've never been and they are both beautiful. The second my feet touched the ground in Germany, I knew deep within me, I was home. I can't express the breaking in my soul when It was time to leave. :)