Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Nelson, BC – Canada! Loving the raw lifestyle!!

• Tyler, TX…not many Texans on here! After all, it is the land of refined sugar and bacon grease. sigh

• I’m in New York City. Been here since Feb. 2008. Before that I was in Chicago, and now I might be headed to London in Fall 2009.

• Its great to be part of goneraw. I am gone raw and also started a recipe section on my website. Visit www.eknathkadam.net and www.eknathkadam.net/recipes

cheers!!!

• 7am!-in Auckland city at noon pst. Originally from Singapore so… 3am there.

Great to be here too!

• Hey Everyone, I’m from Hampshire on the south coast of England. In the New Forest, which is beautiful:) It’s just outside Southampton – where the Titanic ssiled from:)

• Born in Ny, USA and have been living in Chicago, Il., USA all of my adult life. 2:00pm Central Time

• Switzerland…packing to move to Baja!

• Born in Pittsburgh, PA (USA). Migrated to California (Nevada City). Now living in England (Kent, near Sevenoaks). 1:02 PM

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

Hello from Portland, Oregon!

• Brazil

• Hey GoneRaw!! I’m from Newbury, MA, USA!! Small town on the northern east coast of MA. Anyone close by?? Could use some raw buddies! EST @ 8PM

• Heya! I’m about an hour from Sydney, NSW AUSTRALIA :)

• Hi! I’m new to GoneRaw!! I’m from Poughkeepsie, New York Looking forward to trying all the great recipes and chatting with people.

Cathy

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Pekin, Illinois. and it seems like I am the only one so far!! Are there anyone else?????

• blueyzblueyz Raw Newbie

I live in Connecticut, USA

• I’m from VA near Norfolk/Virginia Beach in Hampton Roads Tidewater area

• Hello from Malmoe, Sweden!

• San Diego, California.

• Tacoma, Washington :) You think Oregon’s gorgeous? lol. So is Washington. And our apples are almost ripe. ;D

• hello from Cleveland Ohio- the mistake by the lake :)

• Hey all! I’m Irish but living in Latvia right now. This place is great and I’m so glad to have found it. There are some super creative people on here, it’s brilliant!

• Greetings from California’s San Francisco Bay Area

• 60 miles northwest of Chicago, IL near the Wisconsin border. – 2PM

• San Francisco, California – and it’s farmers market day here in the downtown area! I just spent $26 on pluots alone….

• Philly, PA

• Lee’s Summit MO close to Kansas City MO

• currently living in Lima, Peru (anyone else in South America here?) Before that I was in LA for 5 years and London for 8.

• 3:28 pm I’m in Southwestern Oregon in beautiful Douglas County! Would love to find some friends to do raw potlucks with! Anywhere from Newport to Florence would be nice because I visit my mother on the coast or from Eugene down to Ashland.

• beate64beate64 Raw Newbie

Hey there, I live in Saskatchewan, south of Saskatoon, Canada, but am originally from Germany, came to Canada in 1999. Am married with a Canadian and we live on a farm 20 minutes south of Saskatoon.

I am mostly raw since 2 – 3 months together with my husband, and his brother has a t-shirt stating ‘Real Men eat Beef’! Yup, we’re on the prairies ;))

Anyone out there who is close to where I live??? Please let me know and get in touch :))