Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Greetings from West Linn, Oregon

• Another Canadian here in the nation’s capital, Ottawa, Ontario!

• kansas city missouri!

• Ontario, Canada! :)

• Tucson, Arizona….hotter than hot here today

• I’m in Atlanta, GA

• Wellington, New Zealand

• sejuwan, I’m moving close to Atlanta! (well, not until this coming February but I already have a cute place waiting for me.)

How do you like the area? Are there many natural food stores or farmer’s markets? I was happy to see that Atlanta has a raw food meetup group!! I’m active in the one in my city, and I really didn’t want to give that up…

Off topic but, do people commute by bike at all out there?

• Cleveland, Ohio Eastern Standard time born and raised here (10:30 pm here) by way of Atlanta Georgia (lived there 6 years), Cuernavaca, Mexico (lived there 4 and 1/2 months and going back to live for 1-2 years) and soon to make Tempeh, Arizona my habitation for 4 years or more (Med School SCNM), HOLA TODOS!

Bluedolfin…what a great idea to start this forum…shout out to ya!!!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Thankx. :)

• A big, friendly “what’s up” from sunny California, just outside Sacramento. It’s currently 11:05 PST and probably still upwards of 80 degrees outside…man I’d love to open up the windows and feel a nice delta breeze… :)

• Hi everybody. I live and work in Ethiopia. The land of beautiful, inexpensive tropical fruit and greens all year round. (Not so plentiful on the raw nuts, unfortunately.) It’s 10:pm here when it’s noon there!! (11:00 pm in the winter as we don’t do daylight savings)

• Buckinghamshire, UK :)

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

Atlanta, Georgia, USA :)

• Hi from St. Louis Missouri!!!

• okraokra Raw Newbie

hi i’m live in michigan near detroit, love raw vegan food and music. will summer’s over soon here but hope i can still harvest my watermelon!

• steviostevio Raw Newbie

seacoast region of New Hampshire, USA is where I live.

Western Massachusetts (Northampton/The Happy Valley) is a place a stay a lot as my family is there.

Northampton has better groceries and farm stands. I am visiting there now, and based on the food alone, I don’t want to go home.

• Hi! I’m from Michigan. I grew up in Newaygo, went to college in Mt. Pleasant, taught in Lansing, and am now in Lambertville, near Toledo, OH. I’ve been raw for about a month and a half and am loving it. I am finding it hard to find certain things for the diet around here.(I started the diet in while visiting the DC area which has many stores to choose from.) But, there are plenty of farmers markets which is nice!

• Currently in Huntington Beach, CA… my fiance and I are moving to Hollywood in a few weeks… I’m rather excited because we’ll be SO close to our favorite restaurant – Juliano’s Raw in Santa Monica!! We drive there pretty much every weekend as it is right now… lol :)

Check out my new raw recipe blog! http://rawlaland.blogspot.com/ it’s a bit bare at the moment, but will be bursting with recipes/photos in just a few weeks!

• San Francisco Bay Area, CA. Originally from Beirut.

• Buffalo, NY : )

• Bay Area California here also, but I live across the bay from SF to the east.

• Seattle, WA here. Originally from Mason City, IA

• Hey! I’m a Utah transplant from California.

• Fridley, Minnesota. It’s right to the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul

• Hey everyone. I’m living in Toronto, Canada. Originally from Melbourne, Australia.

• Los Angeles, CA for now. Moving on up to Ventura in a few months. Oh, how I missed the beach. :]

• Rawkin’ out in “bustling” Bisbee, AZ 100 miles from Tucson. Part-time Tucsonan too. Almost didn’t see another Tucsonan until Legend. Born in Detroit, grew up in Tucson. ciao4now.

• Hi All, I’m livin’ in Western Canada, eh :)

• Hi guys I am from Gothenburg – Sweden. This website rock!!!!