Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Vashon Island Washington

about a 20 minute ferry ride away from seattle.

they just opened a raw food/ juice bar on my tiny, very cool little island too. :)

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Born and raised on Vashon! Moved to Flagstaff a few years ago. So glad to hear they opened a raw rest. that I can go to when I come to visit family! Where did they put it?! I taught a few raw classes on Vashon a few summers ago when I was visiting for a month.

• Hey! I just moved to Vashon last Febuary!

Got into a program where me and all my neighbors built each others houses. down the street from the post office...used to be the mud bogs/strawberry fields?

anyway -the new raw place is across the street from Cafe Luna on Bank Rd.

They just opened up and are feeling a bit overwhelmed. Last weekend they were slammed! Im glad and I hope they can make it work.

Vashon wants and needs a place like this.

Small world, eh? :)

• From Lincoln, NE

• Berkeley, California, USA

• Blackstone, VA, USA

• @ Jennifer, also have one of ur books!!! Love it.....

Anywho,

San Diego California, via Raymond NH, originally from Germany!!!

• Toronto Canada and looking to have support for my new found journey of raw & living food! :D

• EvaAfricaEvaAfrica Raw Newbie

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. Don't know about PST but we're Greenwich Meridian Time -2

• I've moved to Washington and it's the best!

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

allthewayhome - I'm from Richmond Hill, so not too far from you

• I'm in Sweden at the moment :)

• Ontario, Canada

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

"Zoe and I are in the UK. Between Manchester and Liverpool in a little town called Newton-Le-Willows. We are moving both ourselves and PurelyRaw to the Charlottesville Virginia area sometime in the next few months."

Newton - le-Willows! I'm in Liverpool! How can you leave Newton -Le -Willows behind..won't you miss the rain? ;) Were you born there?

What are you going to be doing in the USA then Chris? Funnily enough I had a dream last night I was a youngster again and my family was going to move and at first they decided it would be in Europe then they said America but I didn't want to go...it must be the rain, though, funnily enough we haven't had as much as we normally do this year so far.

What is Purely Raw?

• greenwoodgreenwood Raw Newbie

"Scottish Highlands - a bit windy - infinite free sea salt and kelp - tesco for everything else"

Oh ..the Scottish highlands, never been, always wanted to go...but I'm nervous to as I know I'd never want to come back here...

I've seen the landscape on screen and in photos...perhaps the most beautiful in the world.

Do you live in a village?

• Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! Woo!

• Hey Ness! I'm in Ottawa too!

• Ooooh, nice to know there is someone nearby! :D Do you know any raw foodies in Ottawa?

• Juicebox,

Actually, I know quite a few raw foodies in Ottawa. Simply Raw is an organization that arranges raw potlucks, and several of my colleagues in teaching are raw. Rainbow Natural Foods on Richmond Rd. carry raw food meals, cheeses, and they have all the supplies that a raw foodie needs. Hope this helps!

• Hahaha funny you should mention Rainbow I live down the road from there and frequent the store. I love their raw brownies and sushi! Although, is there anywhere to eat out for raw vegans??

• Hi- I'm in hot as hell, Tucson, Arizona

I'm so glad I found this site. I just got my dehydrator (from an auction on ebay), and I'm looking for new recipes.

Be happy, be healthy!

Lianda

www.heartfelt-stress-relief.com

• Hi Juicebox,

I think The Table Resaurant is Vegan and they serve Raw. I've eaten at Absinthe in the Glebe and all you have to do is call ahead, tell them you are raw and they make amazing meals.

Let me know if you find any raw restaurants, and maybe we will meet at Rainbow one day trolling the aisles!

• Hi All!

Learning raw over here in Southeastern CT for anyone in the area! :)

• Hello,

Croatia, Europe.

Small country on the easter cost of the Adriatic sea (just close to Mediterranean)

I was born and live here.

Jasminka

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Scotland United Kingdom for me.

Cold wet weather all year round lol:).

• Hiii n__n

Melbourne, Australia.

• I am in Canada Calgary hello everybody.. ;HELLO Raw Foodies!!!!!!!!

• Detroit, Michigan :-)

• mnxmnx

:) currently in Melbourne Australia

and totally new to this site but am loving the recipes!

• Ontario, Canada. Hello everyone!! I am totally new to this site and raw food. We are so excited about the recipes and raw food.