Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• I'm from Ohio but live in the Bahamas. Also new to the site and raw food.

• I joined a while ago but wanted to say Hi to all Raw Foodies! I reside in Saint Louis, Missouri...

• Ottawa, ON

• susan121susan121 Raw Newbie

south Florida now... by way of Portland,OR... so of course I'm loving the weather again (originally from FL)

• Kansas City, Missouri, USA

• Phoenix, AZ.

• Phoenix, AZ.

• Phoenix, AZ.

• Hi there, I'm in Sydney Australia... Going as much organic raw as I can for my step daughter who has Juvenile Arthritis, so any advice out there will be appreciated!!

:)

• West Texas, USA!

• Phoenix, AZ

• Naperville, IL

• Dayton, Ohio

• Dayton, Ohio

• Hi, What part of Dayton do you live? I actually live in Fairborn and I'm new to Raw Foods, but loving it so far.

• Greetings all :)

Situated in my cozy home at Zen Forest in rural northern Kentucky :)

www.zenforestliving.blogspot.com

• Oh I was just in Indiana this morning! :) Crossed the bridge from Carrollton, KY over to Madison, IN. Lovely little town. Enjoyed artichokes and a salad at a little French Bistro there and learned of a Folk Festival they have coming up soon! Very charming little town with backstreets and hidden little bookshops I could get lost in :)

• I live in Missouri. I grew up on the Oregon coast then lived in the Seattle area for several years before moving here in 2004.

• New Haven, Connecticut, United States. Any other Connecticut residents poking around on here?

I've been transitioning to raw over the past year, and eat only raw whenever possible, so 99% of the time so far. Doing great! Just ran a 50 mile footrace on Sunday (did eat some cooked whole foods that day). My legs are already recovered, I'm ready to go!

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

NSW,Australia.

Have been a member here nearly four years.

• dblvsgrgdblvsgrg Raw Newbie

Silverton, OR USA...originally from Portland, OR

• Hi Every one I live near Albany, Western Australia, Australia

I am returning to a raw diet after drinking and smoking my way through life for the last few years.

Looking forward to sharing

Cheers

Tonia

• Elizabeth, Colorado Started with Esselstyns' "Nothing with a face" over a year ago for heart health reasons. Have been 95% raw now since July (I indulge in "bad food" occasionally and thoroughly enjoy it!). My only problem is learning how to eat all over again! I flipped the breaker off on my oven/stove and now have a beautiful cutting board I'd been saving for years that just covers the top of the stove. Got a Vitamix a couple months ago (what a fantastic piece of equipment!) and just added a mandolin and spiralizer. Unbelievable how many times in a day I use them. I'm on a fast learning curve, but sure finding out the more I learn the less I seem to know! I have found so MANY good recipes here, Thank you !!!

• amzamz

Hi Im not raw yet but seriously considering it. Im from New Zealand.

• Hello! I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA!

I have been a gluten free vegan for over a year and have now gone raw!

It is amazing how fresh food tastes when it is prepared raw :)

• We are in San Diego, CA :)

• Hawai'i Nei

• Nebraska! :-)

• san jose, costa rica

origionally from Chicago

• New South Wales, Australia :-)